where has my money gone????

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
well...i was receiving messages on my airtel lifetime prepaid that......if u do erecharge for 51...ull get to pay 99 paise...on airtel to airtel...and sms rate to 2.25......and today the last day.......

well my talktime reduced to 1.94........so i decided to do recharge..........i wasnot in my locality and tried it at some other place.........guy told he doesnt have...paper recharge..but he can do directly...i told get me this 51 recharge done........he told u wont get any talktime.......r u sure u want to do it...i thght...its lifetime prepaid...so whtever u recharge u get full money.....and so i told i have lifetime prepaid u do it........he didnt said a word l8er........he did it on his phone.............and got a message its suceesfull...as there was some downtime at his didnt received the message...since i was in hurry and i saw on his mobile transaction done..i left...l8er when i had left the place by ard 20mins..i got message....recharge successfull........talktime 0.00......

i was shocked...i saw the balance it was still 1.94....i called my frnd...and within a minute called got cut..and i had a message...last call 0.99 rs(usually i get 1.99) and thats..all

so in short where did my 50 buks went??????wht is the fullform or e recharge

on airtel site last line mentions this.......

*www.airtel.in/3/lifetime.htm

On all subsequent recharge, Full Talk time , (excluding Taxes) will be applicable on all paper RCs and selective denominations of Easy Charge

so i shd get atlest 40 buks........where has my money gone?????ill b going to airtel service centre tomm....but i m getting restless.......

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i am not sure abt the 51/- refill but ...... acc. to the person from whom u got the refill he told u that u will not get any talktime which means that u will get no talktime .... as the scheme said u got ur call on 99 ps .... so technically here airtel is right as the 51 denomination might not be covered under the selective denominations of easy charge .... and u only get the scheme acivated nothing else

in short 50 rs went to activate the scheme

as i hav earlier said airtel loot ta hai .... this is 1 example

S

sariq

your amount goes to mittal's pocket :-D
as per sms - only call charges will be reduced for 30 days. it is value pack so enjoy lower call charges for 30 days.

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
damn than they shd say...activation charge...wht is erecharge...and it didnt help me at all........

damn again got cheated.........

30 days..damn today was last day.......it means i even wasntable to use that benefit...damn bS

S

sariq

you may enjoy lower charges for next 29 days.
e-recharge = easy recharge, the recharge done without paper voucher , no scrach, no IVR, it is easy.

have a nice day :-D (now you know one of the airtel's tricks)

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
You went for the scheme which activates 99p/min outgoing, it doesn't have any talktime and you'll have this rate for the next one month

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
i got that..but it shdmention activation charge not...........erecharge.....completely fooled me........

Ankit

Journeyman
just for the information sake...can some one tell me what are the special recharge demonition available in airtel mumbai prepaid for special tarrifs...

aku

Gonna make it BiG
airtel truly sux!!!
i had a postpaid, which i took only for net connection.
wasnt satisfied with it so submitted a written application to them satting that i waanna leave the conn.
nuthing happen thru out the month of march ; (the no was active but i made no calls as it was restricted due to my application) but the net conn. was workin (but i got bb at that time so who fors back 2 dat 7 KBps line??)
next month i got ANOTHER BILL AMMOUNTED 5K(apprx). the bill was full of isd calls and std calls!!! i ws not evn familiar with those nos.
it all happend durin march and april.
then evry day sum1 frm airtels office used 2 call me and buggg me.. grew tired of this... then 1 day(in july) a guy called me (yeah previously it ws a gal) and said dat i hav 2 pay ~5k + rental of da previous 4 months (includin july).. i got really angry bashed him thru da fone....
finally last month got legal notice from their layew.. father told me dat he didnt want any legal cases.. so paid him >5k...
still now sumtimes sum1 calls me from the airtel office and tells me dat i have 2 pay sumthing like a thousand bucks.... really abused him 1 day and now the ammount is ~500 left to be paid.. such is airtel..
i aint faking it.. dis is the real face of airtel....

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Postpaid sux, both Hutch and Airtel, the thing to do if you wnat to disconnect is send them an e-mail, keep a copy in your records or send them a notice by regd post, then If they do any crap, file in CDRC with your copy and whatever they send you. Not only will youget the disconnection but you can also calim compensation for mental agony harassment etc :D, and you don't need a lawyer to file a case there, sum1 I know faced a similar problem with Hutch

OP
M

magnet

Youngling
akucracker...if u r sure u havent dont anything wrong.......contact cnbc awaz they help customers......since airtel do keep backup of all details..they also keep trackof all records.......also tell them to check the sim via mobile forensics if they want that u havent called.........and all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom