Where does ati radeon onboard x300 stand in comparision with nvidia 6200 tc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Please help me friends...... i want the comparision between these 2 graphics cards....

Last edited:

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Well....the X300...if its onboard then it won't have it own mem.....that'll eat your system mem.....I think go 6600LE.....that's much better than 6200...and even if go for a 6200 then don't get the TC version..

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
well 1st of all i wont suggest u to invest in 6200 as it wont make any diff compared to onboard of X300..still in case u will go for 6200 then as wiz said dun go for TC version..u can also luk for 6600le,7300GT.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Ofcourse ATI's 19** series r really gud..dunno wether u will get palit or not but yea sum other companies 1900 r available.

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
1900XT would cost you about 27k's.....but there is no comparison between a X1900 and a 6200.....but now I think the prices should drop..
Coz the 8800GTO is 25k....abroad..

blackleopard92

In the zone
say, how is x200 as compared to 6200?
i was thinking of buying either ATI 1600 pro, or 7300GS. would it offer performance increase?

sinstoic

Right off the assembly line
What are you buying the card for? Gaming? Whatever your purpose never go for a card with TurboCache or HyperMemory. If you are upgrading to run Aero, go for FX 5200. It is works on old systems with 4X AGP with 1.5V.

Kniwor

Learner
For one, they are NOT the same, the 6200 will be better.

But buying that graphics card over that onboard video, is actually a money kill, so get something better. if u got around 6k, get yourself a 6600GT/7600GS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom