Where can I get Digit PDFs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Hi guys,

I'm not a Digit subscriber... Tell me is there somewhere I can get Digit PDFs of old editions??

If not found online then will it be legal if someone shares them with others here in this forum by giving the links of the uploads??

Please clarify!!

goobimama

 Macboy
December 2006 issue I think had all of the issues on the DVD. You could check up in the bazaar section with those who are selling those old DVDs and CDs. Posting them online or sharing them otherwise is illegal.

December 2006 ? :lol:
Why, even the recent aniversary issue had them.

BTW, near my house, there is a shop where I get discarded issues of over 2-3 months of age for Rs. 30/-. They are stock which didn't sell. So sometimes I end up getting the DVDs a few months late. But mag I still read at a library. :D

pushkar

Journeyman
The PDFs should be uploaded on the Digit website as well. Why provide them only on DVDs of anniversary issues?

aytus

The Boss
id love to have that but you guys know that team digit puts lots of effort creating those mags and it can and will affect their circulation ... simply put it wont be fair.. i dont know many companies which would do something that hampers their business adversly. and dont expect this.. but maybe if they can.. they could provide issues more then 1 year old on their site.. , and yes i think they did provide this March,s issue on their site. for free. under some scheme .. i dont remember precisly.. maybe sm1 else can provide you the link.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Pick up the anniversary or December issue when it arrives. You will get the pdf's.

100% legal :))

OP
a_to_z123

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
Fine...I'll buy this year's Dec issue for that...

My main concern in asking this question was to read abt any tests of Motherboards, Graphics Cards & LCD monitors if done by Digit in some recent issues...

Plz point out the exact Month of the corresponding issues so that I can read them... I'd be thankful!!!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
LCD Monitors - May 2008
Media Players/PMP's - March 2008
Mobile Phones - February 2008
Speakers - April 2008
Flash Drives - January 2008
Hard Drives - May 2008

Article :
Agent 001 hunts for Graphics Card - May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.