WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD COUNTERSTRIKE-SOURCE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemeall26

Broken In
HI everyone,
Could anyone please tell me where can I download the new cs-source from. Do I need to have counter strike condition zero first on my system to be able to play the new source, or do I need to have the steam client first. Please guide me as you all have always done in the past. thanks a lot,
lovemeall26

Byte

Ninja Jedi
You will need either a HL2 coupon from an ATI card or Condition Zero. You will also need the Steam client, of course.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
yeah yeah i know its the source code ..
but i suppose all ppl seeking its code must be haveing atleast SOME interest in the game !!!!

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
alib_i said:
but i suppose all ppl seeking its code must be haveing atleast SOME interest in the game !!!!

You are mistaken mate,

Source: Its the half life 2 engine, which is also going to power CS and hence the name CS:Source.

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
blade_runner said:
alib_i said:

You are mistaken mate,

Source: Its the half life 2 engine, which is also going to power CS and hence the name CS:Source.

ok yaar .... peace marooo... i was just exited to find a few 'imaginary' CS fans out here ....
i am extermely sorrry bhai ...
wont repeat the mistake again ...
guarantee....

OP
L

lovemeall26

Broken In
COUNTER STRIKE FAN REPLIES .........

Hi all of you CS fans out there, great to know there are some CS fans here in India too, wish we could get together and share our ideas coz this game is pretty endless in many ways. It also happens to be the best online game ever, here however we play on a LAN network which is also equally enjoyable. so if there are any other CS fans out here, do contact me so that we can share our ideas on this game, so until then, bye and take care,
lovemeall26

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
My college lan is firewalled ..
So I cant play online.. actually i have never played online..
only played on lan ..
Its the best multiplayer game that way .. i feel

Once I downloaded a winamp skin from somewhere ..
TO my amazement .. I found this written in the 'about'
""" Counter-Strike lives forever """

ultimate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom