Where are the files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sites give legal permission to watch some music videos. When I start one it starts well with real one player. But i can not save the file so that I can watch it when I m offline. I tried looking in the temporary internet files. NO clue. when the file is fully downloaded then if i disconnect the internet the song doesnt interrupt. that means the file is stored somewhere in my computer. how to retrive the files. please help

satbir

Broken In
if u know the file name try searching that filename(using windows search engine) in ur c drive(cuz most probably the file would be saved on ur c drive)....... if that doesn't help......... try searching for all files having extensions .avi,.mpeg,.mpg,.3gp etc. etc............ try all the extensions(for video files) u know and see if that helps........... out of the results u can either try and look for a file with a name similar to the name of the video u saw............ or otherwise u can try and play each file( which would consume a lot of time)............ once u get the file u were looking for just see its path(using the properties) and next time onwards look for the files in that particular location........ hope it would solve ur problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom