When xbox 360 come to india"

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj14

In Deniel
XBox 360 is officially releasing on 4 November, seeing that Microsoft STILL hasn't launched it officially, even after four years after it's launch, Xbox 360 Coming to india nay soon isn't actually a piece of cake. my best guess is last week of December, that too in Local Market, these X360's would be imported from Singapore, i am saying January 2nd Week because, that's when they would go Mass, and will be availble everywhere. i wouldn't bet on it tho, hey, just get one from US! :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
1. The release date for the Xbox 360 in November 22 for North America, and it will release in December in Japan and Europe. No news of launches in other countries. Besides, what do you mean by "Mass production in January?" Mate, 360s are already being made by Microsoft partners and hundreds of thousands of consoles will be available at launch. But of course, you can expect to see those gray market 360s showing up soon after the launch. Games could still be a problem for a while.

raj14

In Deniel
Games, a Hacker Team did showcased EvolutionX Mod Chip for Xbox 360, so games won't be a problem i guess.

bala4digit

Journeyman
Hey.....Mr.Nemesis............i heard u live in U.S.A if iam not wrong..........y don't u take some orders from us["GUYS" here who wanna buy original xbox 360 at cheap price]...and after confirming that...v will send you money thru "western Union Money Transfer" or any other agnt .......yes.yes,only if ur agreeing n coming to mumbai in jan/feb2006.

What say "GUYS".

start a new thread if u r ready.

Thanx.

NOTE:this is just a request.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I'm afraid cannot do that. Firstly, I'm not coming to Mumbai. Secondly, I don't fancy carrying a bunch of Xbox 360s in my suitcases which will carry my stuff (It will be hard to fit more a couple anyway). Besides, I have other things to worry about and there is no way I will take on such a responsibility.

bala4digit

Journeyman
ok...neways thanx 4 the quick reply.

BTW i didn't ask u to carry them n bring here ...i hoped u wud courier it which will cost additional 200 bucks[Rs.200 of course] or more...........it will take only 2/3 hrs on a weekend after confirmin the last order n posting them here[yes only if u hav free time.]

ok dude thanx again 4 the kind reply!

raj14

In Deniel
200Rs? no way, even a local good quality courier costs like 800Rs.... and to think shipping internationally, i am guessing 5k...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Rs. 200 for New York to Mumbai? Huh? Dude, it will cost that much to courier it wihtin Mumbai itself!! Sending it from here would cost $50 *at least* not to mentioned hassles with customs officials here as well as in Mumbai. You think it's as easy as 1-2-3, don't you?

Anyway, NO, I am not willing to do this.

bala4digit

Journeyman
OK........OK...........OK coooool.

i was just tryin to giv an alternate way.sorry for my weak G.K abt courier charges.

SORRY MR.SOURABH N SORRY MR.NEMESIS.

BTW is there any custom officials in couriering tooo...i thot they make hassles only when u carry them in ur hand while shiftin cuntris.

Thank U.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yes there are customs officials involved. When someone sends a package, they need to declare what's inside and the total value of the goods. Also, when the package arrives at the destination city, it has to go through customs. Just because it did not come with you, does not mean that it's free from inspection. All the stuff arrives at the airport and has to get custom clearance before it can get to the appropriate person.

raj14

In Deniel
in any case, i don't trust custom dudes, my friend oredred Netgear Wi-Fi Routers which they halted and the poor guy had to run down delhi (In 3 days which was the deadline) and get those routers via some heavy paper work! :x only a idiot would oreder something from US, seeing that Custom is more than happy to get away with your stuff and sell it in Black Market! :roll:

M

mojojojo

y our indians r like this..........to all custom officials............i love my country very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much...........pls stop these things n help india to become a better country.

rohanbee

Padawan
ya import something like a pin and even that the custom officials will stop. Although to be fair things have become better though.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
importing as in ? thru courier ? Or thru a fried ? I hope it is the latter cos if it is the former then it is sheer pot luck. Those guys dont know the difference between a game and a movie. They just see DVD and just take it. And there is absolutely no accountability what so ever. So if your lucky you will end up getting else... All the best!

raj14

In Deniel
thru a friend, there's no chance of me getting games if i ordered them via EBGames or GameStop. thes custom dudes just won't let go!

praka123

left this forum longback
will it possbl to Preorder via amazon.com b/w?
*www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007SV72A/202-8656755-9546224

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom