WHEN WILL UT 2007 BE RELEASED IN INDIA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
DOES anybuddy know when the above game will arrive i n india?Last week when i went to heera panna i asked for ut 2004 the shop owner said it is out of stock and next installment ie ut 2007 will arrive next month or so. :shock: .Do u guyz agree with him?

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Hehe ! No way there isnt a definite release date for ut2007 but it happen mostly in 2006. Either 2nd or 3rd quarter. :)

Oh btw ask the shopkeeper not to get drunk while on the job ;)

vmp_vivek

In the zone
Are you kidding guy ? There are no official announcements of Unreal 2007's release and its set sometime in 2006. Even there are only a preview, a few pics and videos of the game. To kya Heera Panna vaale ko Epic Games vaale 'SPECIAL' DVD banake abhi sabse pehle denge ? :twisted:

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
He might have meant the Editor's Choice Edition of UT2004. It has some bonus content (which is available to download if you own the regular version) and a slightly different box art. Also, it is a DVD-ROM edition. So unlike the first one which came in CD and DVD versions, this one is DVD only. But yeah, if he said UT2007, then ask him when Gears of War comes out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom