WHEN i run SOT:warrior within,iam told that the video memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunwar

In the zone
that the video memory of my pc is 64 m.b
mindblowing thing

Can i run all games that require 64 mb 3d card.
Also , i have no video card
RAM of my pc is 256

i cant run enter the matrix and Dues Ex 2 :invisible war?
Iam waiting for budget to make 3d cards cheaper
Also , Can i get 3d cards at ver, very low cost if india becomes the member of WTO.

My dad will not purchase 3d card for me if he knows that it helps in playing larest 3d games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swatkat

Technomancer
even though u can share upto 64mb in ur RAM for Video memory, u can not play all the games which could have been played if it was 64MB Graphic Card.Because, games need additional features like DirectX9 support, TnL(Transform and Lighting) etc. which can only be provided by a dedicated Graphics card.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well now lets get the facts straight:
1.)u dun have a Graphic card :(
2.)ur dad wont buy u one on knowing u will play the latest games on the purachase of a graphic card :cry:

Hmmm now what can we do here??????

Let me make it simple for ya either convince ur Dad somehow that u need a Gfx card or Then Wait for The next christmas and Pray for Santa to drop a Gfx card in ur sock :wink:

The basic thing is that most recent games require a decent Gfx card 64MB Is out now and the Minimum entry is 128MB Like the Fx5200,5700,5950 and Ati radeon 9200,9600 or 9800 cards make thier way in 8)
the least cards can cost at around 2k or may be even 1.7k so if u keep on waitin for the prices to fall then the games will just go wavin past by u :(
Now whats The deal With Becomin a Member of WTO here man???

just try postin in the bazaar section may be there someone might help ya out 8) good luck :wink:

OP
kunwar

kunwar

In the zone
YOU ARE MAKING ME SHAME ABOUT MY P.C

allwyndlima said:
well now lets get the facts straight:
1.)u dun have a Graphic card :(
2.)ur dad wont buy u one on knowing u will play the latest games on the purachase of a graphic card :cry:

Hmmm now what can we do here??????

Let me make it simple for ya either convince ur Dad somehow that u need a Gfx card or Then Wait for The next christmas and Pray for Santa to drop a Gfx card in ur sock :wink:

The basic thing is that most recent games require a decent Gfx card 64MB Is out now and the Minimum entry is 128MB Like the Fx5200,5700,5950 and Ati radeon 9200,9600 or 9800 cards make thier way in 8)
the least cards can cost at around 2k or may be even 1.7k so if u keep on waitin for the prices to fall then the games will just go wavin past by u :(
Now whats The deal With Becomin a Member of WTO here man???

just try postin in the bazaar section may be there someone might help ya out 8) good luck :wink:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Relax Pal was just kiddin :lol:

there was no need to quote such a big thread of mine :lol:

Ok Now lets get down to serious business if u say.....look the Onboard memory barely is enough to run a game Like enter the matrix and Dues Ex invisible wars......Which is why i mentioned the Entry level Cards.....Plus The 64MB Statement Made By The Minimum Requirements of some games may allow u to play some games but remember not all :(

Games today demand a high graphic card and it would be useless to purchase a 64MB Card when its being obsolete......i mean lets face it,it does not have enough juice to handle the Latest games Which includes the Prince of persia:warrior within (Atleast thats the game i assume from ur post heading......Dun Know whats SOT:warrior within correct me if i am wrong or u might be telling sands of Time and warrior within :?)requires most recent Pixel shader cards to atleast run on ur comp :)

thats the reason i was tellin ya it would be better to go in for a safe purchase for a while than goin for a 64MB purchase......Wasnt intending on insulting up comp or anything :wink:

@Swatkat.....the onboard 32MB Shared Memory Is enough to get most games started for now (Depending on what make its of)plus goin for a 64MB Dedicated card aint gonna make much diff as some cards even though 64MB lack Features like Hardware T&l and Pixel shader support.....So it depends on The Quality And specs of The Card too Like the onboard Mem in Nvidia Nforce2 chipset Has 32Mb Shared Mem on it and runs most games Including Doom3(drop in frame rates)and Half Life 2 At playable frame rates :wink:

sakumar79

Technomancer
Hey Kunwar,
If you use the integrated video of your motherboard, try finding out the graphic processing unit used. Problem is that integrated video uses much older GPUs that are not sufficient to run current programs. If you look at the system requirements of the game that you want to play, it specifies the nVidia and ATI GPU that is the minimum required. Usually, recent games require more recent GPUs which leads to the problem...
Unfortunately, there is nothing u can do except buy a graphics card that can handle your games...
Hope this helps
Arun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom