Whats UR DREAM Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Arthas

hi there
well i justa thought of posting a new thread(if it exists then take it as a comeback :D ).
everybody has a dream game i.e a game which is not yet been developed and reproduced but when it comes out we just become fan of it.it can be anything like a game in which u have big guns to slaughter alien scumbags with enough life(serious sam) or a game in which u can live ur life virtually and any other like this.well the topic can be like that "whats ur highly imaginative game".so let ur creativity go wild in the tech a.k.s gaming way.
note that technology and resources needed will not be included.
personally mine imagination is a game in which u can live out the life of a filmstar and face its difficulties its contracts its media truoble etc..

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Arthas said:
personally mine imagination is a game in which u can live out the life of a filmstar and face its difficulties its contracts its media truoble etc..

take a look at this game , similar to what u want
*pc.gamespy.com/pc/the-movies/665203p1.html

nix

hi

my dream game would be a GTA set in india w/indian cars(fiat, good ol' amby, ricks, carts etc...it'll be real fun to play the game. that along with indian roads with potholes and cattle on the streets....

True Geek

Journeyman
That will be great dude
Imagine,killing the kabariwallas with sumo

or taking indian girls to a ride

it would be a great fun........

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
HEy man even i was thinking of the same since the time i played vice city At the same instance only i had said to my friend tht there shld be something like GTA MUMBAI.
Imagine mumbai has got all stuff like GTA.
I mean frm RED LIGT Areas to 5 stars hotel like TAj.
Imagine buying TAj hotel like MALIBU in vice city..
COOOL na plz post ur views

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
mine wud be a lil different :twisted:

i wud like to play a villain, possibly like the evil eye in LOTR or as Hitler trying to win the WWII, trying to upset the heroes and changing the outcome.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
hmm good idea Dreamer.
Tht will be gr8 of being hitler in cod2 and defeating all idiots.

OP
A

Arthas

well really good idea dreamer.i would love to be hitler and not repeating the mistakes that hitler did during course of war(attack on moscow whilst in winter) and to complete hitler's dream of conquering world.(well i would not like to be as dominant and cruel as hitler was like killing all possible jews)

paul_007

Padawan
my dream game would be a GTA set in india w/indian cars(fiat, good ol' amby, ricks, carts etc...it'll be real fun to play the game. that along with indian roads with potholes and cattle on the streets....

same here :D :D

arorohit

Broken In
Vande Mataram

I often dream of an epic game which has its storyline based on pre as well as post independant india. Title may be like 'Vande Matram', 'Mera Bharat Mahaan' or 'Inqulab Zindabad'. This game wud be like RPG. I m playing as a freedom fighter in pre 1947 India who starts small but went on to play an important role in freeing india from the britishers. There wud be cut scenes based on several incidents which helped in gaining momentum for freedon like 1857 Mutiny, Jaliawala Bagh massacre, hanging of Bhagat Singh and his allies and at last famous speech of Nehru on Red Fort. It wud be freestyle game (like GTA) where besides story missions i can do other stuff also (like shooting any firangee who came in my way !). Story mission cud be like planting a bomb in a English Commisoner Car, Rescuing a fellow countrymen from court itself, attacking on prisons and changed the english flag to indian etc etc.

After gaining independence, i wud assume the role of different soldiers who have just one aim in life - protecting the bharat mata. Wars that wud be covered are - 1962 (China), 1965 n 1971 (Pakistan) and the latest one 1999 (Kargil War assuming the role of Major Vikram Batra). Missions wud be more or less on lines of COD.

And this game should be available in all national indian languages. Imagine playing a game in hindi ! I m sure such game will be huge hit as we can directly immerse ourself in it. There wud be a feeling of real patriotism while playing it. Alas some game company think abt this n make my dream come true. I promise i will buy the original !!

Vyasram

The pWnster
a first person football game. U start a career as a rookie and slowly develop. Your teammates controlled by AI . You control only u as in a fps game.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
How abt INDIAN EMPEROR CONQUEST based on something like ROME TOTAL WAR, just on indian map and should be in different ages such as.........SHIVAJI MAHARAJ era etc etc....so that suppose if we r in that era we can be nizam, mughals etc...... :)

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
How about a game based on the Indo Pak wars . i mean surely we need a break from all those world war ones . It could be a hit if a game was made on this concept .

OP
A

Arthas

well its nice idea to be patriotic but i dislike war games(pata nahi kyo?)

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
how abt foot ball game as Vyasram mentioned.
In which u just start the game as ur self....
then u increase ur football skills..
u r then selected or appointed in a low class team on basis of ur skills...
while playing u controll the whole team...
but on ur ratingin the match u r given credits..
Thus u r then selected for high ended teams like AC MILAN etc...
it will be funnn.
PLus u can include many things in tht like when u r transferred to other country u have too buy home their travel by car to game stadium like GTA, then onholidays u can enjoy clubs n all thing or just rome around the city...

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
Dream game, lemme think-:
8)
storyline of HalfLife
suspense of DOOM3
gameplay of UT
strategy of COD and commandos
characters from AOM
graphics of quake4
action of FEAR
weapons of UT2k4