What's the most needed upgrade for online sports games?

What's the most needed upgrade for online sports games?

• Multiple online players on the same team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • End online cheating

• No comments

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@enoo....was searching for the same thing in this poll but couldnt find one.....So yup one more vote for High Speed Connection :wink:

bharathbala2003

why need title?
one more vote to connection speed.. :D u cant play smoothly unless u have a good broadband.. :D if its slow.. its like playin on a dial up :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Make that four votes. Have tried playing Quake 3, CS, Serious Sam and America's Army online and I know how frustating it is when you expirience lag. A broadband connection would infact be a blessing to the game publishers as well as more and more people will take to online gaming reulting in a sales boost for original copies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Also make that a original game Copy Purchases as I know whats i exp with my Pirated Copy of Hl2 And Cs:S Damm these ppl would not even let me anywhere near to thier servers.....also i have tried playing Via those Sify Broaband Cafe's Net Connection once and Man are they Awesome or what.....i Played Ut2K4 with U.S Servers with Pings as low as 38 and without any darn lag at all.....:wink:

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
i tried playing an online game... its very slow & bad i have 2 get my graphcs upgraded 2.........

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thats because you must be getting very high ping times. Some servers wont even let you enter if you jappen to have pings any more than 100!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom