these pirated CD's will run on my system??? Coz my

system is just 15dayz old.... so sholud i go for

pirated or original?? From where i can get original

CD?? What will be its cost??

But before all these things...... tell me its new

features........

adit_sen

In the zone
Firstly, vista is not yet released. It is still in the development stage, with the first release candidate version brought out a few weeks ago. Its touted to realase sometime in Jan-Feb of 2007.

Unfortunately your system does not meet the minimum requirements. I have been a beta tester for vista, and i can say that even with the minimum requirements mentioned, vista is sluggish. Here's the least you would need for optimal performace

17GB of free HDD
1GB RAM
256MB 3D Graphics Card with pixel shader support
2.4Ghz Processor or above...

The minimum requirements specified by microsoft are (15GB HDD, 512MB RAM, 128MB Graphics Card, 1.4Ghz Processor)

Cheers
Aditya

nishant_nms

Cyborg Agent
Vista will run on ur PC but I cant tell wether it will support Aero because u didn't posted details about graphics card and mobo.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I think you should stick to XP if you are keeping this config. Vista, even in final release will be sluggish for this config.
And don't ask to promote piracy here. So, on this forum we'd recommend you to buy original rather than pirated.
There maybe some good changes in Vista later on but as of what it seems now Vista won't really have something new to offer. Also, the initial release price will be higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom