what to get from US.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheone

Journeyman
as the name suggests....m stcuk over a problem which everyone of us faces at some time.....
a relative is going to US nd i havta get something from there.....the budget is 10k coz mah dad'll be paying for it;)....i m thinking of getting a PMP....either an i pod touch or a creative zen vision w or a zune.....m tilted a bit towards the zen vision adn the zune coz of bigger screen,better storage and coz both are cheaper than the touch....the zune too appears very viable to me coz of the price........but then the touch have a huge flaunt value.....i need suggestions on which one to get.....size of the device wont be an issue coz i usually carry all my stuff in a bagpack....so pls suggest...pls tell me how is the movie watching experience on zune....offcourse it can't be better than the vision but then there is a 3k difference between the two....
p.s. pls suggests other PMPs in the price bracket...movie watching would be one of the top priorities.....

ciao

Last edited:

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
Itouch: nice interface,
Zune: nice looks, integration wid vista.
Creative zen vision: can handle many formats..
as far as screen size matters,,u can compare it by looking 4 d specs at their websites....

I think u should go wit the ipod-touch,,, u can instal softwares also,,,and it looks very pretty,,, is portable,,and will catch many eyes to give u a "top of the world" feel!!!!

Last edited:
OP
iamtheone

iamtheone

Journeyman
yea man i know that ipod t has got a fabulous flaunt value and is ommph packed but its the costliest of the three and has the least number of features.....m really thinking about the zune coz of the price...its just 7k man.....the creative zen vision w is equally tempting but then i dunno wether its worth the additional 3k....ne one help me on this.......

ajayritik

Technomancer
I really am not a pro on these things but the other day I saw a friend of mine getting Zune from US. I didnt like it that much. Its too heavy and not so sleek. I would rather go for iPod even though its expensive than Zune. I haven't seen Zen series but from whatever I saw on net its good. At this point of time I would suggest you to go with iPod.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
As far as the price point,,, go for either zen or zune...but in the end its ur choice.... or get the zune and invest the remaining lot for sum quality headphones like Sennheisers!!!!

napster007

Padawan
GO for the Zen vision:W . its gonna rock ur world. its got a 4.3" widescreen (one of the biggest in PMP's) and has a good batery life also. The itouch is gonna suck big time in front of it. As for the flaunt value....it can be a eye catcher too but in today's world there are many idiots who just praise the itouch because its the "ITOUCH" :SHOCK:

the features are far better of the Zen vision : w than that of an itouch. expect the touch screen.

after all this......... the final verdict is still yours

OP
iamtheone

iamtheone

Journeyman
yea man i know the zen vision is the best of the three.....and the touch is the worst and jst an overhyped and overpriced crap compared to the other two.....i never really had ne intentions of getting it....just posted to get some views....nd for the ppl who thinks that only ipod is the only device worthy of being called a PMP....i'v got two words for them(no point in posting those words coz they r gonna be changed into asterixes neways).....i was thinking about the zune too......offcourse i wanna buy the zen vision but m on a budget here man nd i am not sure wether mah folks are gonna spend 10k on an "mp3 player" 7k would be okay....offcourse i can persuade them for the zen if it is that good...but pls tell me is the zune too bad when compared to zen....can anyone pls post the pros and cons of both of them nd a short review on each too if possible.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom