what to do??

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush_begi

Right off the assembly line
hi guys,
myself piyush, pursuing B.Tech(I.T.) from kurushetra university, moving in final year.
i have done core java from NIIT last year in training period i.e. after 2nd year.
but what to do now is the real Q.
1) prepare for the MBA........or M.Tech........?
i actually want name, fame and money in my coming future
2) uptill now i m not placed so whether to go for.....english course from british council in New Delhi....or Advanced java........or none as i can't afford so much money for the course.
3) i want to go for the sun certification test i.e. scjp.....

i m very much confused about my future plans......please help me...
give me suggestions after put urself in this situation......please

thank u well in advance

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
well ur question looks like a prayer to me for Lord..

Ok, to be on a serious note..

1.) the so called "name, fame and money" as described by ur post DOES NOT tell Guarantee anything by just saying it.

2.) THe future lies in ur hands, there is this so called (as said by you) the 'Name, Fame and Money' are present in every field, be it MBA and then a JOB or M. Tech and then a JOB and it all depends wether u wanan take up Mastering the Business skills i.e MBA or taking ur B. Tech I.T skills to a new level by doin M.Tech

But, its better to do MBA today as every company needs a fresher like u to hv sum kind of management Skills, so getting into a B-School (Business school) is a good thought and im doin this myself (preparing for MBA exams)

Im also a B.E (I.T) and awating my Final Sem results and till that time studying for MBA exams :)

3.) If u wanan go in for Java certification, let me tell u its no walk in the park (not easy) infact none of the I.T Exams are easy or shud i say, none of the EXAMS are easy, so JAVA especially requires a lot of skill thinking and its an online exam so u better brush up (really badly) ur grey cells (study hard) coz i think the exam has MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) and all of the options in the MCQ look one and the same and highly similar.

4.) I dont wanna put myself in ur situation, in fact no one will put themselves in ur shoes coz every other person has his own goals and ambition. :)

5.) Its better to prep for MBA exams and abt the money thing (saying u are NOT willing to spend a good sum), well, banks are there who give education loans and u can pay them easily even wen u get a job..

6.) In today's market, no one (company) will want a fresher with jus JAVA skills, MBA is wat they look for, but that doesnt mean that doin JAVA wont get u a job, it will surely get u a job,

but MBA will get u a good job with a FAT salary..hope u got my point.. :)

_______________________________-

Im also a B.E (I.T) and awating my Final Sem results and till that time studying for MBA exams :) I also got into NIIT by the G NIIT course (by clearing the scholarship exam of NIIT known as Bhavishya Jyoti SCholarship with 82% marks) and i hv also done C++, JAVA, SQL in NIIT, but then i always knew tat i wanted to do MBA so side by side also preparing for MBA

As, see brother, sooner or later u will hv to do MBA, so either u do as a fresher or after a job experience, its upto u (this i say looking abt the market trends of present) :)

Cheers n e-peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom