what to do when you are low?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
i am sure that some of you have said good bye to very very close friends, and are sure never to meet them again.

i have now said good bye to 3 such friends and i am so low that it will make marina trench shallow.

so what do you ppl do when you feel so low?

i am now dead man waling.
:(

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Walk thats it!.....I walk...when I'm low.....walking makes u calm.....walk as if nobody is around....doesnt matter whther u r on a noisy street or lonely park.....walk n think.....plug in ur walkman...n listen to smthng u like....when u r low...some sad but inspiring one....

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Don't get upset.Life is full of such ups & downs.
I too lost a friend.I first felt a little sad but know i am rocking.
Time will heal everything my friend.Don't worry.

If you want i am ready to be your friend.What say?
I am waiting for ur reply.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
hey, @chicha, i never thought u cud get low for any reason.... where's my always cheerful, good friend Krishna, gone? cheer up buddy....

OP
chicha

chicha

thanks guys..
i took a long long walk with my ipod playing(GHOST soundtrack).
anyway i am a little better now.

i know i will be ok in some time, but the wait is really painfull.
for someone like me the wait is longer.

thanks cool G5 we can be friends anyway.
its not that i do not have any friends its just they end up going back to their countries.

but i am now looking at the bright side, that is that i know some really hot girls from 3 very very beautifull countries (maldives, mauritius, and nepal).

and one guy who is the best guy friend i ever ever had. and he is from Germany and he is going back too.

nix

i passed thru this too...its hard but you will get over it. there's nothign really you can do, except feel bad...but you will eventually get tired of that too...thats when you get over it. thats life man..you gotta get thru some rough patches...

kumarmohit

Technomancer
I prefer eating chocolates, it has some hormonal boosting stuff, beats the crap out of relying on shadowy means (You know wat I mean;))

OP
chicha

chicha

kumarmohit said:
I prefer eating chocolates, it has some hormonal boosting stuff, beats the crap out of relying on shadowy means (You know wat I mean;))
:D yes i know.

its not that bad now.

thanks to you all you ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom