what kind of problem is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandal_keta

Broken In
guys! i have recently found something really weird in my friend PC and we are really in trouble...
i remember lastly we got KINZA virus and we were able to remove it very successfully....but now the problem is that when i try to view hidden files i cannot....
eg: whenever i try seeing hidden files from SHOW ALL HIDDEN FILES...and as soon as i try to open the file...again i have go to FOLDER OPTIONS and set the OPTION as SHOW ALL HIDDEN FILES...but again the tab set itself to DO NOT SHOW HIDDEN FILES..and i again have to set to SHOW ALL HIDDEN FILES

i wanted to know what is causing this and what is the solution beside formatting my computer...as i am really busy these days and cannot perform the action...

regards
chandal

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ Wrong section. Plus there is already a thread about the exact problem in Q&A or software troubleshooting section, forgot what.

OP
C

chandal_keta

Broken In
^^ Wrong section. Plus there is already a thread about the exact problem in Q&A or software troubleshooting section, forgot what.
opps! i am sorry guys...
well i am new to this forum...can u pass me the link then...would be really grateful...i did google too but didnt find anything cache...

regards
chandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom