1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

what is this UNBLOCK button in the file properties?

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by iinfi, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iinfi

iinfi mekalodu

When ever i download a word document from webmail account using IE i get a Unblock button in the File Properties.
    the message says "This file has come from another computer and has been blocked to protect this computer.... "

any idea why this message comes up? this message doesnt come up if we download the files through FF or any other browser.

all i know is that this is due to a IE security update and i want to know if there is a workaround for this.
    this site http://www.nik.com.au/archives/2005/04/06/chm-help-files-error-the-page-cannot-be-displayed/
    givs the workaround for a similar messgae in .chm files but there is no such workaround given anywhere for word documents.

2. vysakh

vysakh New Member

try disabling the windows firewall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.