what is the stmp server used to sent mail to yahoomail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry_nitish

Broken In
I have an Intel Pentium 4 processor with 128 mb ram,40 gb hard disk space and win xp pro sp1 OS.ecently I installed software called winvestigator to counter all activities happening on my pc after me. I want the software to send the log file of all the activities to my mail box through its mail options but it asks to enter the stmp server to send mail. What should I enter? My mail address is agent_hp253@yahoo.com.
BY:-ROHAN,PUNE

[/img]

V

vimalonline

harry_nitish said:
I have an Intel Pentium 4 processor with 128 mb ram,40 gb hard disk space and win xp pro sp1 OS.ecently I installed software called winvestigator to counter all activities happening on my pc after me. I want the software to send the log file of all the activities to my mail box through its mail options but it asks to enter the stmp server to send mail. What should I enter? My mail address is agent_hp253@yahoo.com.
BY:-ROHAN,PUNE

[/img]
hi

yahoo doesn't provide smtp for its free users.. it provides smtp for yahoo.co.uk users only...

otherwise give some pop3 mail id or gmail for that software..

with rgds,
vimal( *www.vimalonline.com )

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Free even for USA users.

There was one user at this forum who argued with me that gmail provides free pop3 access in India.

You can try.

Try this
smtp.mail.yahoo.com as smtp address.

Also go to
*help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/ to know how u can configure ur account to receive pop3 and send through smtp if at all that user's statement has truth.

V

vimalonline

navjotjsingh said:
Free even for USA users.

There was one user at this forum who argued with me that gmail provides free pop3 access in India.

You can try.

Try this
smtp.mail.yahoo.com as smtp address.

Also go to
*help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/pop/ to know how u can configure ur account to receive pop3 and send through smtp if at all that user's statement has truth.

hi

yahoo.com provides pop3 only for yahoo mail plus which costs abt USD 20 per year...

but yahoo.co.uk provides pop3 for free users also..

den gmail provides free pop3 in india also... am using dat only...

vimal
( www.vimalonline.com )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom