What is the Essence of THX??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
i was wondering last night what is the actual ThX certified film watching experience be like i know its a standard for sound quality check but plzzz tell me what exactly is its significance cause i have been made to believe that a film or cinema with THX certification is of ultimate sound and watching experience.so plzzz tell me whats te diff of it from other sound aspects and what is the highest rank for sound quality.

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
allwyn u will find useful info abt THX here *electronics.howstuffworks.com/thx1.htm

If u live in mumbai star city is a THX certified theatre, catch a movie there and u will find out the difference !

George had nuthin much to do with it except that it was named after his first movie and he wanted a set of rules to ensure that people get the most outta the audio. btw THX is also known as Tomlinson Holman eXperiment (THX).

krazydude

Journeyman
Nice info blade, well George Lucas popularized it like the matrix movies popularized the "360 degree" freeze photography

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
thanks a lot all of u but needed a bit from one's experience (personal note) and not technical data but anyways will do for now thanks anyways.

krazydude

Journeyman
Go and see any of the Star wars movies and U will notice the diff. I saw em in Sterling Mumbai and well it was greeeeeeeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom