What is the best browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
my browser loads pages sooo slow! don't know wat to do

Hey guys, my browser netscape 8.1 loads web pages as slow as ie6. Which browser should i switch to? or is there any addon for it to go faster?

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
May be this is the question asked most times in any forum... even in this forum too... Searching would have helped...

:(

Please search !!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^^

Rude ?? I just said which was written in the fourm rule... :(

* Use The Search Feature
Before posting a new topic or asking for help on anything, search the forum to see if the topic already exists. Theres no point in having two threads running for the same purpose. Members are expected not to repeat topics which are already under discussion in the same section.

Did u read the rules ?? *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=19&a=1

And offcourse I am sorry if u felt that... !!!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you are facing slow browsing problem..than you should asked in different manner.But yeah...browser query is a very old thread and asked so many times.

spironox

Booting Nicotine!!
god o mercy .. why the browser request again

i am with Mozilla firefox ( plus addons dotn ask which all )

thanks

next time like the antivirus thread here too i need to zap things i guess heheh

Liggy

Is actually a real word..
I use Maxthon served me well for a few years now. (just to be different and not follow all you firefox fans out there! ;) )

iamtheone

Journeyman
i agree to all those who say opera rox...been using it for the last 2 or 3 yres but lately i shifted to safari nad to my pleasant,its actually cool,awsome rather.the speed is superb and its not memory hogging either(atleast on my pc,i dont feel nethig lyk that).the ony problem(which is really irritating) is that it crashes VERY often and there is no option to start frm the last tym as in opera.but still i wdu recommend everyone to have a go at it:)

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
cooldudie it was the routine question and my answer and choice is Safari,download the latest version and enjoy the speed of the downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom