Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2), Internet Explorer 7, Microsoft Office 2003 and Yahoo mail on my Computer.I have got DG965RY motherboard.I would like to buy a cheap and best 500MB USB Drive on which would like to save whatever I download and upload through Internet and in addition to that, whatever I do on Microsoft Office 2003. Is there any
possibility of doing so?Kindly your step by step procedure.
Will keep the USB Drive inserted on the system continuously damage itself or what?

I have the following doubt:
In the Temporary Internet Files and History dialoge Box, the current location is given as
C:\Documents and Settings\Ragu\Local settings\Temporary Internet Files\. But when I
click one by one, there are no Temporary Internet Files and History seen therein. But it has got its
Temporary Internet Files and History on Internet Exploer 7. What is actually the problem ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Possible yes but I am not the best one here to point a way to easy that task.

No, continuously keeping the USB drive inserted whilst the computer remains turned on will not harm it in anyway but be vary of heat ups of course.

You might need to enable view of Hidden Files and maybe System Files to view the contents of that folder [Temp]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom