What is MMF file. . . .plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
Hello,

I have nokia 6610. I wanted to put ringtones in it. I want some sites which provide mid files. Also please state where can i get hindi movie midi files on net.

What is .MMF file. Can i use it to set as ringtone.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
i dont know how u can use mmf files as ringtones, but i found the following information abt it:
Extension: MMF
Program and/or Extension Function: Yamaha SMAF Synthetic Music Mobile Application Format
Company: Yamaha Corporation
Specific Notes
A multimedia data format invented by the Yamaha Corp. which defines a format for multimedia files which can be played back on hand-held portable devices. This is a SMAF file. SMAF = "Synthetic music Mobile Application Format", and is a multimedia data format invented by the Yamaha Corporation. The SMAF specification defines a format for multimedia files which can be played back on hand-held portable devices. Many phone companies use this format. Play using the PsmPlayer.
source: *filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=mmf&Submit3=Go!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
For hindi movie midi files on net check *in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/tune/.
They have listed all ringtones in midi format. For downloading those midi files click on the ringtone to listen and then when it starts playing right click and choose play in real player. When in real player, stop the file. Now go to File>>Clip Properties>>View Clip Properties. There the link to midi file is given. Copy that link to your download manager and download that midi file.

As simple as that.

rajzoo1

Broken In
check khubsurat.com for lots o ringtone

mmf is ringtones for Samsung mobile ohones

Check the software "Mobile Music Polyphonic" Search in google with the term.......

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
MMF files are compatible on Samsung and Motorola mobile phones. This format is a great substitute for 'wav' files as it can pack in voice tones in small sizes... nokia 6600 does not support MMF. Nor does any Nokia phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom