What is for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

*I am using 6.6.0.8. I would like to know the actual writing speed of the CD-Rom
having Datas.
*I would like to buy a 700VA UPS for my computer. Can you recommend me a good one?
*I am using Internet Explorer 7 and word 2003. I copy,each file, what I browse from
Internet Explorer to Word by using save as method. Is there any method to copy all offline
files on the Internet Explorer into Word Document?
*What should be done to make all the settings as default in PhotoshopCS2 if there be anything wrong?

buntythecool

Broken In
dear kumaran2004
in internet explorer window click on view>source
then file>save as
file name of ur choice with extension doc
save as type all files
and encoding ANSI
and then click on save
this should solve ur problem
plz tel me whether it help u or not
be cool:p

pillainp

Journeyman
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

*I am using 6.6.0.8. I would like to know the actual writing speed of the CD-Rom
having Datas.
*I would like to buy a 700VA UPS for my computer. Can you recommend me a good one?
*What should be done to make all the settings as default in PhotoshopCS2 if there be anything wrong?

In the Nero options box, click "Show actual write Speed" on the expert tab. This is present in version 7 and up. I'm not sure about 6.

APC, Powercom, TVSE, Hykon, all are pretty good.

Press and hold CTRL+SHIFT+ALT and click the Photoshop shortcut in the Start Menu>All Programs list. When Photoshop opens up, it will show you a box asking whether you want to delete the Photoshop settings file. Click OK and you're done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom