WHAT IS A BLOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar5

Youngling
Hi gus i wanna ask u all what is a blog ? What is the system req for a blog?Can i earn money from blog?Plz reply. :)
Thanx,
Mandar :)

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
A blog (or weblog) is a website in which messages are posted and displayed with the newest at the top. Like other media, blogs often focus on a particular subject, such as food, politics, or local news. Some blogs function as online diaries. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages, and other media related to its topic. Since its appearance in 1995, blogging has emerged as a popular means of communication, affecting public opinion and mass media around the world.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.

sknowonweb

Journeyman
just browse through blogger .com
1) Or go to search.blogger.com
2) Type any topic / (some hot things)
3) u can see some list.
Read them
That is blog

U can earn money from Blogging search for 'blooker price newyork'.
That is a story of a blogger who earned wealth out of it.

sknowonweb

Journeyman
try technoratti.
Its a blogsearch engine.
there are regional language blog indexing websites for advertising , but only when u have ur blog in regional language .
I think there are bunch of tamil,hindi indexing services. Not sure for English,

Try keeping the title catchy.Google then fetch ur blog.

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
Blog is short for weblog. A weblog is a journal (or newsletter) that is frequently updated and intended for general public consumption. Blogs generally represent the personality of the author or the Web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom