What Happen 2 Digit Forum???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mavihs

Techie By Heart
guys does any1 knows wat hap 2 d forum?? d rest of d site was working but only d forum showed d error!!!! first i thought something was wrong with my comp so tried various stuff but nothing worked later i got 2 know it was a problem from digits side only!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ The irony of life. We tend to feel that a troubleshooting forum can't go wrong, it's gotta be our computers that's acting up. :lol: :D

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Its very frustrating.........they should've put at least some message in Thinkdigit homepage....:mad:
I was thinking about writing to the editor(didn't know who to ask;)) today....:rolleyes:

iinfi

mekalodu
nothing .. the db wud v simply blown ...for several days i had the issue of not being able to make posts abv 3-4 lines ...i had to refresh 15-20 times for the post to be uploaded frm my textbox in the browser to the forum db .... no one heard my plea.

issue still persists

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
@iinfi
i think ur problem is not related to digit's problem

the forum is accessible w/o issues here - BSNL

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
nothing .. the db wud v simply blown ...for several days i had the issue of not being able to make posts abv 3-4 lines ...i had to refresh 15-20 times for the post to be uploaded frm my textbox in the browser to the forum db .... no one heard my plea.

issue still persists
My problem exactly, it's been happening all this week. I can browse fine but my every input including posting, moderation etc requires 20-30 re-tries every time. It sucks.

I will see for some time more, if things don't change for the good, I might as well just quit the forum.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
guys does any1 knows wat hap 2 d forum?? d rest of d site was working but only d forum showed d error!!!! first i thought something was wrong with my comp so tried various stuff but nothing worked later i got 2 know it was a problem from digits side only!!!
even i faced the problem, it was showing "database error" not only for forum but for "Blog Watch" & Tech Q&A Also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom