What do you want in Matrix 4 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys if there is any sequel to the earlier Matrix Revolutions, what do you think the movie story might be ?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Frankly speaking there shouldn't be any more sequels to this triology.It's perfect just the way it ended.:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
but this is a great movie why should we expect to be ended ?
You know some movies are better left off with a good ending.Even though we would love to have more spin off's but there is something which would really screw it up somewhere.It's something which happened with Terminator series which got ruined with Part III & now I wish it would have ended on Judgement Day itself.Now imagine how T4 would be without Arnie in it? As they are planning to make a movie but without arnie in it.So this is the exact reason why some great movies are better left off after some point.;)

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ T3 was not as bad as matrix 3 , matrix squels ruined such a great movie...so please don't ruin it more by making the 4th part.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
if there was a forth movie, i wouldn't mind if it would have a different take on the matrix universe. like focusing on the architect and his(it's) development, its concepts, thoughts, feelings and the oracle's development etc. mainly elaborate on the part where we learn abt the true purpose of the oracle

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I read somewhere that the second part, actually, was meant to be a movie about how the matrix was created and how robots eventually took over mankind. Also there are quite some handfull of holes in the three movies, which I wish would be answered in the fourth one, IF it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom