Status
Not open for further replies.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
hey guys!
been to a comp expo recently
saw this mac mini in action
weighing just 2.9 pounds..this mini is just amazing
40 gig. g4 processor 1.2ghz, 512 mb ram , 30 gig drive, combo drive, usb, firewire, audio, lan, ati radeon 9200 graphics, modem 17 inch flat crt, usb keyboard and mouse, along with mac os x and many other bundled s/w
total cost 33,900 Nett...

isnt that the cutest thing ever??
the whole cpu comes in a carry case..just over 2.9pounds...

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
yes.. but it comes without a monitor. Mac Mini is an engineering wonder. It is smaller than it looks in pics... IMO, it's a great buy. Also, the thing costing 33k comes with a 1.42 ghz processor and airport express/bluetooth built in..

G

gxsaurav

in 33k, u can get a really nice Athlon64 or Intel based system, containin everything, the keyboard mouse & monitor too, beat that apple

OP
gdatuk

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
it comes with monitor as a special offer in that expo.not apple but samsung 17 inch flat crt

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
gxsaurav said:
in 33k, u can get a really nice Athlon64 or Intel based system, containin everything, the keyboard mouse & monitor too, beat that apple

@gxsaurav- If you are unable to post about what he has asked, please don't post at all. If you don't have views abt the mac.. just keep your views to yourself!

pratink

Right off the assembly line
gdatuk said:
hey guys!
been to a comp expo recently
saw this mac mini in action
weighing just 2.9 pounds..this mini is just amazing
40 gig. g4 processor 1.2ghz, 512 mb ram , 30 gig drive, combo drive, usb, firewire, audio, lan, ati radeon 9200 graphics, modem 17 inch flat crt, usb keyboard and mouse, along with mac os x and many other bundled s/w
total cost 33,900 Nett...

isnt that the cutest thing ever??
the whole cpu comes in a carry case..just over 2.9pounds...
yes ithink that this deal is just amazing to buy a mac mini in just33,900
but i think that you can assemble a better configuration in this budget.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
I always wanted to buy a mac... But damn these prices !!!
Rs 33000 ! That's a lot to ask for...

Will get a Powermac G5 if get enough money... Hopefully :D

Offtopic :
Damn these quote and report buttons... They are so close that I accidently reported the first post...

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
Nikhil.. itis 33k with the monitor and the other accessories. You can easily get the mac mini for around 25-26k i.e. without the third party frills.

IMO 26k for a package that comes with 15k of legal software is a steal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom