What do U think is the best FTP client ?

Best FTP Client ?

• FlashFXP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Web Drive

• FTP Voyager

• SmartFTP

• CuteFTP

• BulletProof

• LeechFTP

• WS-FTP

• AceFTP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashis

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I had been trying to find a good FTP client to use with my Website....Tried many But all seams to be good! :?

I am Confused :cry:

So thought U people could help me out!

Tell me friends What should I go for! :wink:
[Apologies If I have missed UR favorite programme]

expertno.1

Technomancer
Hi Ashis ,

my recommendation is Cute FTP pro
This program allows you to transfer files between your PC and remote computers. You can use it to publish a Web page, download images, music and software, or transfer large files between your home and office.

Besides its supports resuming feature too
A file-transfer application that's both easy-to-use and powerful
Drag and drop and other user-friendly features
Macros to record and play back frequent tasks
Queued uploading and downloading
Complete directory overwrite and delete
CuteFTP is a file transfer application that's easy to use for beginners and has enough features to be useful for power users as well. It uses drag and drop, bookmarks, automatic renaming, and download resuming to make FTP easier, and it includes a macro feature that you can use to record frequent tasks and play them back later with another file. Other key features include directory upload, directory compare, remote site editing, queued uploading and downloading, complete directory overwrite and delete, and a progress rate display.

CuteFTP also offers MP3 and file searching; a persistent file transfer feature that automatically reconnects and resumes a transfer until the file requested has been successfully uploaded or downloaded; a site wizard designed to aid users in connecting to their FTP sites; integration with CuteHTML; right-click action on your PC to automatically send files to selected sites; connection/transfer error prompts; Windows Explorer integration; remote file editing; and the ability to delete to the recycle bin. New CuteFTP 4.0 features include a redesigned interface, SOCKS 4 and 5 support, Smart Keep Alive, custom firewall options, Encrypted Site Manager, an auto update feature, log options, and more.

Thanks
Regards...
Expertno.1

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
Hun.....
Interesting!

I actually downloaded the SmartFTP & tried....It was nice.
Let me try CuteFTP Pro :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
I have used WS_FTP since I started FTPing. Very light and simple interface and does my job :)

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
GNUrag said:
ftp commands does the work for me!

i recommend GFTP to my students

Sir,
Would u be kind enough to tell us some of its commands & good features :D

I really wanted to use the ftp command...but later changed my mind...May be U force me to think again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom