what are the other gaming forums you are actieve on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
hello gamerz,

I want to know in which gaming forums you are actieve other than digit. Please reply. I don't want to minimize the scope of the question by placing a poll. So, simply post a reply about what is the other gaming forum you are using.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Active on GamingIndians , Erodov, Xbox.com, Xboxscene,Xbox360mods,consolegamers

toofan

Technomancer
I'm also talking to many women over sixty who didn't know that lubricants and sex toys can enhance their sexual pleasure -- solo or with a partner -- by heightening arousal and speeding up orgasm. They thought that slow arousal and difficulty reaching orgasm were a part of aging that they had to accept. I'm distressed that many doctors tell women this -- often without running tests to see whether hormone levels or other conditions which may be treated might be affecting sexual response.I'm not dumping on doctors, just on their training. I've been thrilled by the response of medical professionals to my book. One Santa Rosa, CA gynecologist bought 14 copies of my book for her patients -- and then, after she had given them all away, she bought 10 more!

Any one active in this forum??:D:D:D

arijit_2404

still find time for games
^^
:)

I visit -----
1. this forum of course.
2. chip.co.in -> PC Gaming forum - one of the worst forum I've been to.
3. SI Games football manager forum
4. Gamespot forum

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^

then u are missing a lot...

i have another one... gamersinc.in ...

they are giving away 2 games for 6 months as promo offer too

agua bendita

Right off the assembly line
I'm also talking to many women over sixty who didn't know that lubricants and sex toys can enhance their sexual pleasure -- solo or with a partner -- by heightening arousal and speeding up orgasm. They thought that slow arousal and difficulty reaching orgasm were a part of aging that they had to accept. I'm distressed that many doctors tell women this -- often without running tests to see whether hormone levels or other conditions which may be treated might be affecting sexual response.I'm not dumping on doctors, just on their training. I've been thrilled by the response of medical professionals to my book. One Santa Rosa, CA gynecologist bought 14 copies of my book for her patients -- and then, after she had given them all away, she bought 10 more!

*img295.imageshack.us/img295/2627/ckpr1tg4.jpg

agua bendita

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom