what are noise isolation ear buds ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja2281

Journeyman
what are this noise isolation ear buds that are provided by dell along with laptops? are they different in any way with the usual ear phones

ravi_9793 said:
I think it is like earphone with good sound quality
sorry to be rude, but HA HA YOU N00B! No offence, but I never thought YOU could post something like this. I always had a great deal of respect for your posts, but still... I need a screenshot of your post for memory.

Anyway, Noise Isolation buds are in-ear earphones that are made in such a way as to nullify the external sounds. They ensure that you are not disturbed by vehicle noise, your friend talking, etc. They are something like ear-plugs fused together with earphones.

But be warned: they may make you look like a jacka$$ when you don't listen to others.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
ravi_9793 said:
I think it is like earphone with good sound quality

No, they are things like EP 630 from Creative and passively restrict noise from outside. (unlike active noise cancellation where a mic picks up the outside noise and the circuitry cancels it) I am using the said model and find it very effective in isolating noise by plugging in the ear canal. AFAIK it is the same being supplied by DELL.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Yeah thats because ur ears are not sealed with the earphones. Just Kidding ,don't mind please,but its the truth.
Nothing is 100% THATS WHY WHEN U GO TO A THEATER, even though it is sound proof or isolated, u will hear noise outside the theater.

Pathik

Google Bot
^^ Yup but they do reduce the outside sound intensity.
And passive noise cancellation earbuds are cheaper than active ones.
and lol @ gautham. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom