What about online shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

anshul

Journeyman
Hello friend

Can you tell me something about online shopping. Do we get reliable products from the internet? In how many days do we get them? Is ther any facility of "cash on delivery"? Do we get any warranty?What are the rates of home delivery in HP?
Do answer me at anshulthakur@rediff.com
Did you apply for the upgrade to DVD offer? If yes then have you recieved your product. If you are also still waiting for your product then please mail me at anshulthakur@rediff.com

Anshul Thakur

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
www.baazee.com
*shopping.rediff.com/shopping
*sify.com/shopping
*yahooshopping.rediff.com/yahooshopping
*shopping.indiatimes.com

In Baazee the goods are user based so you may rate the quality according to the review-rates shown at the products listed on search.

There are many more too .
*shopping.expomarkets.com/
*www.indiagiftandshop.com/
*eshop.ahmedabad.com/ etc.

Try Googling around :)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
All I can tell u is, Online Shopping is a Gamble.. If the Site is a better one, then probably its a Fair gamble.. thats it..

Well.. if u're lucky you might get good products for cheap.. Like some goods straight from import in bombay or anywhere else.. u can get somethings for cheap.. But, u may get damaged products, u may get used ones, u may get those u an use hardly for a few days, finally u may not get product at all..

So, While u go for shoppin sites like Baazee, check the seller reputation, the remarks of previous buyers on him etc and then buy. Baazee is a place where u can get good products for cheap.. and u can get cheated as well..

I dont recommend Shopping through Sify, Rediff, Indiatimes and all.. Those products are well above mkt rates and simply not worth it.. They've also been withotu delivering goods..

Now to get a fair Idea of these Online Shopping sites, I'd receommend you to visit this link:

*www.mouthshut.com/read.php?cid=925160

dikudik

Journeyman
hi,

i have done lots of online purchases through baazee.com say atleast 8 times where i have 80% satisfaction so i feel it is ok but i advise u not to go for high amt purchase first u shop small item and as u were told by techies it is one type of gamble so some risk always there but beware of Delhi seller they really fool people and once u make pymt.online u dont have any choice to revert it back

BEwARe of delhi seller
that's advise from me and surely mumbai seller are as good as mumbai people.

Good luck

ishaan

Padawan
according to different sites and users, dere r variuous ways 2 buy off da net....

credit/debit card, cheque, deman draft, cash on elivery (COD),etc

deres also this thing called PayPal which is very useful. u make an account n put money in it and then u can use it 2 pay wile shopping online...secure n safe n ur bank account is not in da picture incase sum1 does hack (wich is rare nowdays)

lamrinnirmal

Journeyman
i had once purchased two t-shirts from rediff. they looked real cool and stuff on the monitor. but when they came to my house, that too after 45 days(rediffs service is terribly slow) i hated the quality and i ve not even worn em once and each costed me 200 bucks, excluding delivery and "handling" charges :x
my advice- its still better to get into a store get the feel of the stuff you are buying , look at it in 3D ........and its more fun..
i agree it takes a lot of time and is pretty fast online .....just a few clicks here and there but i feel that it ll take still time to wholly trust in online shopping

imprince

Journeyman
simply shop on rediff.com if u want to cash on delivery ....

i think nobody can guess about the quality of product while purchacing on net .... :wink: its very difficult :wink:

rates about HP i think rates are depends on country not paricular state according to me if this is thn it will be some %age of ur product

Deep

Version 2.0
dont purchase things like clothoes, sweets etc from net...

you mid not get the ones which u had orderd..

spl beware of rediff shopping if you are buying clothes..

on their site things will look damn good but when it reaches to u...

it will be very cheap quality product

buy cds, books etc..
Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom