Whare Is The Problem In PC!Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orionz

Nebula was here,15 yrs back
Whenever I am going to turn on my computer,there is only LED Of Hard disk
is continuesley lighting. n nothing is happning.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM.

I am sure that is not prob of ram.
bcoz i alredy cheked this N also
my old ram is working fine on freinds computer.

robin345

Broken In
You might also wan tto try this ..take out the power cord from the main unit & then press the start button.Then again plug the power cord again .

Alos directly plug your main unit[cabinet )(CPU ) to A/c instead of Using UPS ..

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
just disconnect your hdd... now do you still see the LED Of Hard disk glowing? no!
ok just jokin. i had this prob once. i was able to run live linux using my dvd drive. so i guessed the prob was not with ram or ne thing like that. it finaly turned out to be the hdd's prob. i got it replaced. but same damn thing happened again. so obviously not hdd prob but still something had to be replaced right! Now my 4th hdd in 9 months. thankfully this is working properly (although i must add that i changed the RAM & PSU)

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Try fresh IDE/SATA and Moltex cables......Is it atleast going to the BIOS..if yes then "Load Default Settings"

khansdream

Journeyman
Check the connections of IDE and Power cables to HDD. You wouldn't get display until HDD is properly connected.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
this happened to me also...i just unplugged the hard drive, cleaned its connectors(by blowing, of course) and even unplugged the cable of the hdd form the motherboard and reconnected.....it worked fine.....it has happened to me about 4-5 times and this method always works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom