were to report the warez sites??

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
And you think reporting will shut them down? Whosoever is on it, knows much more than you do, lest its your own site :p And shut warez sites down? Its gonna take more than reporting :p

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
@rajas, why would you do that? You want to keep the poor from getting nice, cute free software with loads of viruses

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
ilugd said:
@rajas, why would you do that? You want to keep the poor from getting nice, cute free software with loads of viruses

lol..i dont want to report all site i just want to do on a site...anyway to report and shutdown them????

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Why report them...
If you dont like them just stay away from them.
If it was so easy to shut a site down then the "piratebay" won't be able to exist these days.

praka123

left this forum longback
huh..i doubt whether M$ is the owner or the US gov is(was?)? regarding www.
M$ is not a legal police.try some other.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
praka ms is not the police but their legal team has the right to issue notices if their software is being distributed ... adn its on them what they want to do once they come to knwo about some 1 pirating their os ... ms ka naam padha toh bashing shuru ... bad habit ... just like smoking ;)

praka123

left this forum longback
yeah..the two M$-MIB-II :D dono aayega yahaan zaroor!usko to defend karna hai,dharti gola nahin and Microsoft is send from heaven to save US and earth :lol: and many more are to come from their mouths. :?

Last edited:

Dipen01

Youngling
lol looks like rajas is pissed off with some Admin of warez forum...were u banned or something :p

just kidding

OP
R

rajas700

Youngling
So moreover everyone uses warez here..lol.......@Dipen01 if they ban cannot i register a new account there???

karnivore

in your face..
Why would anybody want to shutdown warez site. These sites are like temples. Sure, sometimes u do get cursed in form of viruses, but the booty is........mmmmmmm.......too good.:D :D :D

Dipen01

Youngling
rajas700 said:
So moreover everyone uses warez here..lol.......@Dipen01 if they ban cannot i register a new account there???

atleast i couldnt due to my static and shared IP....

then used proxy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom