Welcome 2 INDIA NVIDIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacklight

Journeyman
check out
*www.techspot.com/story17025.html

does this mean we can buy graphics cards @ lesser prices and minus the taxes ????

Sourabh

Laptoping
no problemo dude

everybody fails the first time [TRINITY-edited-or was it the negative guy whtever]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sourabh said:
everybody fails the first time [TRINITY-edited-or was it the negative guy whtever]

Let me Make it a Perfect Quote with the Perfect Person quoting it:

"Everybody Falls The first time"

Quoted By Cypher(Joe Pantoliano) to Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss)

indro

In the zone
BTW isnt it a Design Center ? What makes a design center sell their chips as cheap as chips ? Intel AMD both have their dsign centres in Bengalore .

G

gxsaurav

it's just a design plant, so chips will be designed here on paper then sended to nvidia to varify & then will be sended to IBM or TSMC for actual fabrication & production

Sinec this is the first time, NVIDIA has opened one in India I don't think they will be making desktop chips or mobile chips, it could be risky for the bussiness, I guess they will be making for Mobile or PDA as they are low margin, low profile products & a small faliure in it won't affect NVIDIA

The design plants of AMD & Intel, are U sure they design CPU, or do they design chipset or flash memory

Sourabh

Laptoping
allwyndlima said:
Sourabh said:

Let me Make it a Perfect Quote with the Perfect Person quoting it:

"Everybody Falls The first time"

Quoted By Cypher(Joe Pantoliano) to Trinity (Carrie-Anne Moss)

hehee allwyn

i knew it was 'falls' and not 'fails' thts y i wrote edited in braces

i just codnt remember the name CYPHER

coz for me MATRIX was only abt Neo, Agent Smith, Morpheus and Trinity
wink:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Sourabh said:
hehee allwyn

i knew it was 'falls' and not 'fails' thts y i wrote edited in braces

i just codnt remember the name CYPHER

coz for me MATRIX was only abt Neo, Agent Smith, Morpheus and Trinity
wink:

Lol dude.....even i know u had edited it....just like in some previous quotes of urs....can see by that u'll be off to writing some major Matrix Spoof Scripts in the Future mate :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom