Website With "Wiki" Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

marulez

Broken In
Hi I want to create a simple website about a book. It would contain all the chapters from that book and i want to use wiki technology in the website but i don't know how to use it( heard about this technology from one of my friend). I want to create the website so that users can leave comment in each chapters, since i am going to seprate each chapters. so anyone please help me with this? any feedback will be welcomed.
thanks in advance

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
If you want people just leaving comments then look for something else, wiki isn't exactly what you're looking for. Something like a blog maybe.
Use wiki if more than one person is going to collaborate in making the book.
Here are some wiki softwares *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_wiki_software and *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wiki_software
Go through choice wizard, it will help you in choosing the right one.

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
yaa..@tech_your_future is right.wiki is not exactly u r looking for.I will suggest you to use any CMS.In all CMS there is option to leave feedback of the articles.U just write ur articles and make a option to leave feedback.

If U are looking for wiki only than.I will suggest you two wiki (both are free)

1)phpwiki
*phpwiki.sourceforge.net/

2)Tikiwiki
*www.tikiwiki.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom