Website Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
i need to setup a personal webpage with a embedded music player that plays my compositions (to b embedded from another website) so that i can show my creations to others.
i decided for a free hosting but the problem is they are full of advertisements.

Please suggest me either a free hosting provider having no ads.Or a plan\service.Size of my website wont b more than .5 mb i guess.

Simply its gotta b like this *www.neptune.freehostingnow.com/
thats my page but its full of junk and advertisements :(

c'mon..! its urgent

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone
nish_higher said:
yup i need a .com domain + webhosting

bruh i think it some like 150 to 250 Rs for .com domain there r many seller in DIGIT itself ......

and hosting there r some free hosting who gives 300 to 500 MB free ;) without any ads etc etc

peace :)

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
tinku dhar said:
bruh i think it some like 150 to 250 Rs for .com domain there r many seller in DIGIT itself ......

and hosting there r some free hosting who gives 300 to 500 MB free ;) without any ads etc etc

peace :)

which free ad-free webhosting hosting ?

tinku dhar

In the zone
well i had one link but i forgot .... ,

neways u create a thread u will get one who gives free ....

if still no reply im gonna help u out dude

cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Hi..I am a free host provder.If you want to have 1..you can PM me.

I cant give you all details here...this forum has some rules.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
hey nish....just surround ur body tag with <noscript></noscript> tag and all da adds will be removed...but den all other javascript will also stop working..i'd suggest u to go for paid hosting...Ravi provides a gud one...

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
hey nish....just surround ur body tag with <noscript></noscript> tag and all da adds will be removed...but den all other javascript will also stop working..i'd suggest u to go for paid hosting...Ravi provides a gud one...
thanks for the recommendation dear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom