Website Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I recently changed to a new temlpate... ( blogger.com/blogspot.com ) which was made by eblogtemplate.com

its a very template.. but i want few changes to be made...

i have uplaoded the template file...

I want few modification to be done...

1.) i want the deafult search bar they have provoided to be replaced with Google custom search of mine ...

2.) And if possible can the FEEDburner Subscription space be reduced or changed .. so that my ads are visible ...

Screenshot of the template...

*i30.tinypic.com/2lkqp02.jpg

I request any web desgine to help me out ...

thanks ...

DOWNLOAD the file here

*www.mediafire.com/?mjmbwfywieg

Last edited:

amitava82

MMO Addict
Even this file too corrupted :|
BUT I've downloaded this from another site. Now if u can explain your requirement in details that would be helpful.

1.) i want the deafult search bar they have provoided to be replaced with Google custom search of mine ...
If u can give me your search requirement then I can try to code it. Give me more details
2.) And if possible can the FEEDburner Subscription space be reduced or changed .. so that my ads are visible ...
I can reduce size by removing both logo n counter.. what do you want?

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Even this file too corrupted :|
BUT I've downloaded this from another site. Now if u can explain your requirement in details that would be helpful.

If u can give me your search requirement then I can try to code it. Give me more details

I can reduce size by removing both logo n counter.. what do you want?

if u can uplaod the file for all of us .. it will be nice...

anyway... for the ssearch thing ... i just want to replace it with Google Custom Search Bar.... which is associated with my adsense....

and for the feedburner.. i think its ok its stays theere.. coz after tweaking with feedburner last night.. my traffic has got better and also my revenue !! :-D

amitava82

MMO Addict
Well, If u want to have google custom search then you can remove the these lines from the xml:
<form action='/search' id='search' method='get'>
<input id='s' maxlength='50' name='q' onblur='if (this.value == "") {this.value = "To search, type and hit enter";}' onfocus='if (this.value == "To search, type and hit enter") {this.value = "";}' type='text' size='18' value='To search, type and hit enter'/>
</form>
And replace with your custom search code. That's it. For example:
<script src="*gmodules.com/ig/ifr?url=*www.google.com/coop/api/005859670235155478932/cse/dgxr7iosfru/gadget&amp;synd=open&amp;w=320&amp;h=75&amp;title=My+Search&amp;border=%23ffffff%7C3px%2C1px+solid+%23999999&amp;output=js"></script>

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Well, If u want to have google custom search then you can remove the these lines from the xml:

And replace with your custom search code. That's it. For example:

how can i integrate my Google adsense associated Custom SEarch ??/

*i26.tinypic.com/25yytk8.jpg

it isnt merging with the background....

i mean the color....

Last edited:

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
^ I am not sure but I think you u need to configure your Adsense account. There I think you can change the color.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
no he gave me a code like some gadget ... seach gadget...

i dont know ....

but i want o integrate it without any obvious looks... to my site..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thanks i got the search bar.. well intergrateed into the template.. but one thing.. can i have the border around it like the prev one ??

coz this looks very odd.... or say it doesnt still perfectly fit the theme...

thanks again for ur help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom