website creation help needed(urgent please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi8404

Right off the assembly line
hi viewers,

i want to start an website having ftp access so that i can upload files in my own server . i need max of 1000 rs per year and unlimited bandwidth.space can be 100 mb or 200 mb . please suggest me some sites viewers. i stay in hyderabad . and wats the procedure for registering an domain . and i need top get ads to that site also . so that when one ember click that site i can have money and in return i,ll upgrade my site to lot of extent . i,ll post masala videos in that site and mp3 s as well. so please anybody suggest me please.

yours sincerely
ABHI

valtea

In the zone
starting FTP access for a site can be dangerous. Please secure your site properly.
Regarding the hosting. Do a googling. you'll come up with many options to chose from. chose the one that match your need.

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
dude a hosting & domain in 1000/- is easy but u can`t get a hosting for that much with more than 1-2 GB bandwidth.

As u need to upload vids and mp3 , it`ll take hell lot of bandwidth if u have many users

Try masalaboard *us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/3.gif there are many peeps there having these type of servers u`ll get a hint from them for sure .

Slam Team

Journeyman
abhi8404 said:
hi viewers,

i want to start an website having ftp access so that i can upload files in my own server . i need max of 1000 rs per year and unlimited bandwidth.space can be 100 mb or 200 mb . please suggest me some sites viewers. i stay in hyderabad . and wats the procedure for registering an domain . and i need top get ads to that site also . so that when one ember click that site i can have money and in return i,ll upgrade my site to lot of extent . i,ll post masala videos in that site and mp3 s as well. so please anybody suggest me please.

yours sincerely
ABHI

Hey buddy..me too stay in hyd. My best suggestion is download a Pc-as-webserver software. Jus google on the topic and download the best software. c_priyu@yahoo.co.in come online sometime, will help u out.

tuxfan

Technomancer
For domains, you can go to *www.godaddy.com and resigster using your own credit card. Its pretty simple and straight forward.

For hosting, the type of bandwidth that you require is hugh. So you may have to shell out extra. I can give you the name of a person who does these things and is trustworthy. At least, I take his services.

For ads, go for google ads. You can sign up and google's ads will be displayed on your site. Payment will be based on number of clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom