Website Affliates

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanatic

Broken In
Hi,

Are there any website affiliates which pay for popping up an AD or popup on ur website.
And the popup placed doesnt need to be clicked.
Like you just get paid for that pop-up?
Are there any kind of affiliates?

If there are please list all the reliable affiliates here.

Also list all other affiates which you are using EXCEPT google's adsense.

Thanks in advance

ahref

In the zone
There are many popup providers two of them are
paypopup.com
adevertisingz.com

You will paid per popup.

Regarding affiliates, there are many (in thousands) reliable affiliate programs some are independent and some are running through networks like cj, linkshare etc. and I am using many affiliates programs.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
I saw this is your 2nd or 3rd thread if I'm correct. Don't waste time here. Instead you read read and read. Learn and learn more. I love reading, even if I'm not spending time working on my sites, I read and learn more stuffs. Knowledge is power. There is no end to learning. Go to blogs like problogger, wrokboxers, forums like earners forums, digital point etc.. learn and then try it out. You got some things wrong - but it's OK, we all started out as newbies.

What do you mean by 'affiliates'? What's your site? Is it a blog, portal, forum or a MFA, etc??

IMO don't go for pop-up ads. Ppl dont trust such sites. Earning trust in the most important step that your site gains.

OP
fanatic

fanatic

Broken In
thanks for ur reply

can i use these popup advertisement thingy on a website which already has google adsense?

i mean would it voilate google's terms and conditions?

ahref

In the zone
can i use these popup advertisement thingy on a website which already has google adsense?
You can use popup with google ad, but there should not be excessive pop ups per user session, plus the ads which are being displayed in popups should not violate adsense terms.

Better you ask google before using popup ads. IMO there should not be any problem using popup with google ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom