Web site calculator applets

Status
Not open for further replies.

qarch

Going green anyone?
There are many web sites with web pages which have calculator programs in the background (as applets) for doing calculations. An example can be seen at site "*www.ishtek.com/spkr_app.htm". When I saved the web page it also saved the applets (having .class extensions). In other similar sites the applets are not saved when I save the page for later viewing. Hence the calculator programs do not function. How do I get those applets which are not saved when I download a web page?

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
wel i don't mean tu be rude but u can simple use the windows calculator for doing ur work or any other calculator app if u're using linux .

sakumar79

Technomancer
It is possible those applets are not hosted by the website but link to an applet on a different server...
You may want to go through the HTML code, look for the <applet> tag and find the source... Sometimes, you may be able to download the source by typing the source link on the web browser...

Arun

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
if you are trying to collect applets, there are entire websites devoted to java applets for diferent purposes. just google for them.

OP
qarch

qarch

Going green anyone?
Thanks a lot sakumar79. I tried as you suggested and it worked. You deserve a kiss (if you are a girl, or a good handshake otherwise). Thanks again.
To the others - thanks anyway for replying with the tips. However I would like you to note that my requirements were not general calculator programs but very specific ones. Pl check out the example I quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom