Web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
Sorry if i post in wrong section, i want to know that where should i found the cheapest web hosting in India. Please reply. Thank you

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
i want to know that where should i found the cheapest web hosting in India. Please reply. Thank you

what do u mean by Hosting in India... do u want a hosting service that hosts their Data Center in India??

or rather resellers who by hosting from US or UK based Data Center of host their Server in US or UK or else where, but the company is a Indian??

well for Indian Data Center i guess India Times is the cheapest, they host their Sever in VSNL Data Center i guess...

*hosting.indiatimes.com/Why Indiatimes Hosting.php

and for those Indian company who are reselling or hosting their servers at US/UK Data Centers,

i guess Manas Hosting is the cheapest of them all, but remember, cheap means some where they are making some compromisse to provide a Cheap Hosting....

*www.manashosting.com

tuxfan

Technomancer
My 2 cents. I think this has been posted many times on the forum. Just a few links here from earlier threads. Plus there are a few offers in bazaar section. Have a look at them. Even I can offer hosting but it definitely is not the cheapest. ;)

This is one of my posts in reply to someone's hosting query. I have also written about manas hosting them. IMHO, they can't be good.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=312090&postcount=11

Again, one more of my general post on hosting
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=323646&postcount=5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom