Status
Not open for further replies.

shariq_pj

Broken In
Hi people...

I hav a P4 2.93 GHz System running Windows XP media centre edition...

I use yahoo messenger 7... The problem is, I'm not able to use my web cam in it... Whenever I try to start my webcam, it says that some kind of windows Firewall is preventin the Yahoo messenger to use it...

I have checked it out in the controlpanel>security centre> firewall in windows and tried disabling the firewall protection for Yahoo! messenger... But the problem still persists...

Help me guys...!!!

choudang

Padawan
disable your firewall totally... but keep the firewall connection for dial up or whatever conn that you have. did you looked at the yahoo msg's option.. try with it.

nikhil said:
help...someone has taken over my web cam...they can see me..what should i do????

:?: :?: :?:

puja399

In the zone
nikhil said:
help...someone has taken over my web cam...they can see me..what should i do????
Wow!! whats ur yahoo ID? and what r u showing!!! Tell me, I wanna watch!!!!

And yes, while u r disabling ur firewall, don't forget to disable ur AV and the antispyware!!! It will give better result!!! :D :D :D

nikhil

Broken In
and what other security features should i disable on my system...grrrrr :evil: ..but isn't it the function of the web-cam so that i can show off to one and all if i so desire :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom