Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Web 3.0 is a term that has been coined to describe the evolution of Web usage and interaction that includes transforming the Web into a database, a move towards making content accessible by multiple non-browser applications, the leveraging of artificial intelligence technologies and the Semantic web and three dimensional interaction and collaboration.

Read More @ Source:

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_3.0

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
an article from wiki under random news??? why are creating different threads to put in articles from none other than wiki??? create a single thread and post links to interesting articles, that's it.

i guess you are trying too hard to increase your post count :)):))

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
gauravakaasid said:
an article from wiki under random news??? why are creating different threads to put in articles from none other than wiki??? create a single thread and post links to interesting articles, that's it.

i guess you are trying too hard to increase your post count :)):))

Its ur negative attitude, is there any rules that one must not post an topic from Wiki, if yes let me know from Moderator...... Who are u to advise me, i don't want to increase the Post Count or get hits. All i want is to make other to know about it.... If u dont want to read, better u keep quite.

gauravakaasid

wooooo angry young man.......that was my point exactly, u aint doing this to increase your post count right? so create a single thread, and post interesting links from wiki, simple. easier to find the links too, since all will be in a single thread. 10 threads.....10 links, 1 thread....10 links, get the drift???

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
gauravakaasid said:
wooooo angry young man.......that was my point exactly, u aint doing this to increase your post count right? so create a single thread, and post interesting links from wiki, simple. easier to find the links too, since all will be in a single thread. 10 threads.....10 links, 1 thread....10 links, get the drift???

Rite, but u r the only one in this forum, who will always comment on others post and not reply anything else!!!

gauravakaasid

rite....coz members in this forum know much much much more than what i know. so i read their posts and speak my mind.

OP
Gigacore

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Yo, cool man cool,,,, why to fight for a silly issue, i've invited to yahoo chat.... go check it out and acceptttt........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom