Way to put Album art on n80 music player

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I want to know how to put album art on the songs on my n80. I am wondering how to do that and I knew there should be a way...

Please help, thanks!

dtox

The Techno Perv
if the song has the album art embedded into it, n81 wil automatically display it.. else u hav to edit manually.. i add album arts to the songs using itunes..

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
In Music Player, goto the song->Album art

Better download "Tag and Rename" in PC. Use it to change the album art. Now transfer these songs to the mobile. The added album art will be visible in the player

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
in the all songs section > select album art > options > change > select done

OP
cooldudie3

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
I don't really understand, I tried many ways but could not make it show. Can the n80 show album art?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
On PC, WMP has option in Advanced Tag Editor (Library) to ADD album Art into the MP3. Add the Image and then transfer it to Phone :)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Right under your nose :lol: Right click on the file and it is the 7th option from top.

Power UP

In the zone
Guys even i am having the same problem with my N82

I have pin pointed the problem and it occurs only in the Mp3 files.

Files like AAC, M4a etc. show the Album art properly but not Mp3 files.

Mp3 files are normal 128Kbps CBR. (Lame 3.97,iTunes 7).

I have used all the methods iTunes,WMP and even the Nokia music manager but still no solution.

Any help for the Mp3 files :-(

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I am saying the same thing again. I have tried WMP, itunes, Nokia's Music Manager to add the album arts. Its working only in some files.

Use "Tag and Rename". Clear all the tags and freshly add everything including the album art. It will be visible in whatever media player or mobile you play.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Guys listen if you want to embed Album Arts, the best way to do this is by embedding them in the meta info. Use mp3tag to do this.

*www.beingmanan.com/wp/2008/05/5-n00b-softwares-to-make-you-look-pro/

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Can't we edit for Album Art in Winamp?
You can but I have faced problems like if I change the location of the song, I lose the album art. I searched a little and found that it doesn't embed the art in the meta info or something like that. Searched a bit and came across mp3Tag and have been using and recommending it to everyone and I think that is most prolly the problem posted here too.

@Power Up: glad it helped :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom