wav and mp3 tone is not showing in nokia 3230 *

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hey guyz......

I've Nokia 3230 (v.3.0505.2 ) with 512mb (187 used) memory card! Problem is that under Profile>> ringtones>> its not showing any .mp3 and .wav tones.
i've few tones in .wav and songs in .mp3 format. before ten days it was showing and was also able to play as ringtones. I've faced this problem till now 5times. And after formatting it starts working normally. I mean mp3 and wav as tone.

Whats the problem with my handset? is there any file missing/changed/corrupted in my system folder of my phone?? I've FExplorer.

Last edited:

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Generally all Nokia Mobile Phones suffer from this deficiency:mad:
Every phone except the N Series work extraordinarily well:) with either 128 MB or 256 MB Cards:).The moment you switch over to either 512 MB or 1 GB,the time taken to switch from phone memory to card memory is extremely long :mad:(sometimes it takes even 3 minutes)

Also check your phone for any viruses and always install a good antivirus and avoid enabling Bluetooth:mad: in Public Places

Let me know

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
I have been using a 512MB card since long on my 3230 without a problem.
@Kool check if there is a folder named 'Sound clips' in your MMC card. 3230 looks for ringtones in that folder.

hey just remove the mmc & format the phone by pressing 3, call button & # while switching on ur phone,,,,,,

DO REMEMBER THAT U HAVE ENOUGH BATTERY OTHERWISE IT MAY DAMAGE SYMBIAN....& IT WILL BE A LONG TROUBLE DEN.

K

krazyfrog

Make a folder in E:\Sounds\Digital (type exactly as above) in your memory card and move all the mp3/wav/amr/mid files that you want to use as ringtones in this folder. Nokia smartphones can recognise ringtones only if they are placed in this folder. If kept in any other folder they won't show up in profiles although they can be played in mp3 player.

mAYHEM

Journeyman
krazyfrog said:
Make a folder in E:\Sounds\Digital (type exactly as above) in your memory card and move all the mp3/wav/amr/mid files that you want to use as ringtones in this folder. Nokia smartphones can recognise ringtones only if they are placed in this folder. If kept in any other folder they won't show up in profiles although they can be played in mp3 player.
Anything in E:\Sounds\* can be set as ringtone.

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
krazyfrog said:
Thnx..... thank u very much...... my problem solved........
You DIGIT guy are realy best!!

K

krazyfrog

kool said:
Thnx..... thank u very much...... my problem solved........
You DIGIT guy are realy best!!
Thanx. Always happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom