Wat's the best game to buy at this moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumya

In the zone
Hey Guys,

I would like to know the best game(pc) that is out there in the Indian market to put yor hand's on.i have recently purchased NFS MW,POP T2T,HP GOF,AOM 3,MOTOGP 3.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
for startegy--Civilization 4
for action--- COD 2
for time pass--Sims2
for online play---WoW
but the best of them all-----F.E.A.R., if u haven't played this blockbuster already ;)

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
F.E.A.R is too heavy on my config.!i hav athlon 1800+,640 mb 266mhz ddr ram,128 mb geforce fx 5200 graphics card.so its a little croppy.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
with ur config i wonder if any latest games would run smooth, all will be little croppy :twisted:
stick to older ones then, till u upgrade :wink:
i guess CIV 4 would still be fine on ur config

OP
soumya

soumya

In the zone
actually i wanted to upgrade 2 dual core.but guess wil hav to wait till amd supports ddr2 ram.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Go ahead and buy Civilization 4. Its an awsome game and it should run fine on your config. If you are a soccer fan try out Football Manager 2006. There is a demo version also available for download.

MysticHalo

Your Maker.
soumya said:
quake 4 is like doom 3.my config. makes it croppy.
Quake 4 is the last game 2 run croppy on a system....if this runs well, all others will be a breeze. I wonder how u managed NFS MW on that config. Anyways, if u have a decent internet connection----World of Warcraft is by far the best.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Lockdown aint that good so u shud better stay away frm it
U can go for Battle for Middle Earth II : a pretty good game try out the demo
Star Wars Empire At war too is good

Farhenheit is an all new type of game u can try it out
Want fps go out and get call of duty 2: awesome game :twisted: :twisted:

U can try out The Movies Its really an immersive game and u can become a director :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom