Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^LOL no... it's just that I wanted to give the real information to the members here... I am very tired of the ill informed people around me in my school/home/neighbourhood... :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Dark Void

Developer: Airtight Games

Publisher: Capcom

Genere: TPS, Action, Platforming

Also Available on: X360, PS3

Release Date: Probably 9th month or 10th month of 2009

Dark void is a third person shooter based action game. The game features new type of cover system named "Vertical Cover System".

I've seen a video where will will shoot at one leg of the alien at one time and finally shoots all the legs. And he then hijacks the alien and destroys it by destroying it's sweet spots... It remembered me Shadow of Colossus..

*i41.tinypic.com/vynwcw.jpg

*i40.tinypic.com/2hwiivr.jpg

Last edited:

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
1. Modern Warfare 2(It's not COD anymore)
2. Prototype
3. Half Life 2: Episode 3
4. Left 4 Dead 2
5. Bioshock 2
6. Crysis 2
7. Mass Effect 2

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Only games I'm looking forward to are 1 2 and 5 in that list.

1) Because it's a natural extension of COD life

2) Really interesting concept.

5) Big Daddy.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
For me it's 1 & 6.

1) Awesome franchise! I've never missed a single in this series.

6) Sequel to my fav. FPS, fav. game and my "bro" Nomad :D

@Psycho - Darn! Another awesome game in makin' before the latest comes out! But I can't play in comin' years, Phuc!!!! :evil:

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
23. SAW

Published by Konami and developed by Zombie Studios, Saw seeks to disturb and horrify gamers in the same way the movie franchise has been doing for the past five years.

Release Date : TBA 2009

Genre : Survival Horror Action

Platform : PC/Xbox360/PS3

Extract from Gamespot

Saw takes place in an abandoned insane asylum and uses a mix of puzzle-solving and exploration-based gameplay. As you make your way through the asylum, you'll run into all manner of twisted booby traps, elaborate puzzles, and gruesome imagery that will test your ability to process clues and not lose significant chunks of your body in horrific accidents. It's not an entirely solitary experience, either; you'll run into other characters throughout the course of the story. Some are merely corpses scattered around of those who weren't able to solve Jigsaw's puzzles, but some are survivors who are trying to get out, those who have lost their minds and don't care what happens, and some who have gone so far off the deep end that they've become minions of Jigsaw and are hell-bent on ending your life.

Discription ::

The story centers on Detective David Tapp who awakens in a decrepit, abandoned asylum. He has been captured by his longtime nemesis, Jigsaw. Obsessed with catching this serial killer, Tapp’s mission has consumed him and ruined his family, resulting in divorce, mental imbalance, and abandonment. Worse yet, this frantic hunt destroyed Tapp’s career while he watched his long-time friend and partner get killed by one of Jigsaw's traps. Now Jigsaw has the upper hand and has captured the detective. Tapp must play a deadly game—the likes of which he has been investigating for years—to escape, and in order to do so he must survive the lethal traps and puzzles that Jigsaw has put in place for him and others. But each victim has a dark connection to Tapp. Will Tapp save them? Can he survive his obsession to find the Jigsaw killer?

Images

*i40.tinypic.com/jr9zcj.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/18et5e.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/szj4hy.jpg

Teaser Videos

Teaser gameplay video.............it looks good

Last edited:
OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
BTW I am surprised nobody comented on PREY 2 development news, I thought Prey 1 was awsoe game and quite a few wuld be excited and would look forward to this sequel......

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
23. SAW

Published by Konami and developed by Zombie Studios, Saw seeks to disturb and horrify gamers in the same way the movie franchise has been doing for the past five years.

Release Date : TBA 2009

Genre : Survival Horror Action

Platform : PC/Xbox360/PS3

Extract from Gamespot

Saw takes place in an abandoned insane asylum and uses a mix of puzzle-solving and exploration-based gameplay. As you make your way through the asylum, you'll run into all manner of twisted booby traps, elaborate puzzles, and gruesome imagery that will test your ability to process clues and not lose significant chunks of your body in horrific accidents. It's not an entirely solitary experience, either; you'll run into other characters throughout the course of the story. Some are merely corpses scattered around of those who weren't able to solve Jigsaw's puzzles, but some are survivors who are trying to get out, those who have lost their minds and don't care what happens, and some who have gone so far off the deep end that they've become minions of Jigsaw and are hell-bent on ending your life.

Discription ::

The story centers on Detective David Tapp who awakens in a decrepit, abandoned asylum. He has been captured by his longtime nemesis, Jigsaw. Obsessed with catching this serial killer, Tapp’s mission has consumed him and ruined his family, resulting in divorce, mental imbalance, and abandonment. Worse yet, this frantic hunt destroyed Tapp’s career while he watched his long-time friend and partner get killed by one of Jigsaw's traps. Now Jigsaw has the upper hand and has captured the detective. Tapp must play a deadly game—the likes of which he has been investigating for years—to escape, and in order to do so he must survive the lethal traps and puzzles that Jigsaw has put in place for him and others. But each victim has a dark connection to Tapp. Will Tapp save them? Can he survive his obsession to find the Jigsaw killer?

Images

*i40.tinypic.com/jr9zcj.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/18et5e.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/szj4hy.jpg

Teaser Videos

uploading.....

Let's hope it's more brutal than Manhunt. which IMO is the most brutal game.

prat

Broken In
3 games to buy this Christmas

Cod MW2

AC2

Splinter Cell Conviction

I hope they come under Rs 3000.Any idea(or speculate) how much will they cost?

Will not buy Fifa 10 since it is not next gen.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
3 games to buy this Christmas

Cod MW2

AC2

Splinter Cell Conviction

I hope they come under Rs 3000.Any idea(or speculate) how much will they cost?

Will not buy Fifa 10 since it is not next gen.

NO way you will get these games for 3k. MW2 and SC: Convection has huge multiplayer modes. IMO, these two games alone will cost you 3k. AC2 would be available for 1000buks. i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom