Watch out for these Upcoming PC Games For 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
first....sorry if i am doing any reposting....

I am not a hardcore gamer like some veteran members in this forum. But i am taking the liberty to tell you about some games...

TITLE: THE GOD FATHER II

GENERE: Action

DEVELOPER:EA Redwood Shores

PUBLISHER: Electronic Arts

RELEASE DATE: April, 2009

PLATFORMS: PC, PS3, Xbox 360

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: *godfather2.ea.com

ANALYSIS:

The orignal God Father was a game based on the hollywoob blockbuster The God Father. The sequel to the game was announced to be developing a year ago. And finally it is ready to hit the stores on april 7 on this year. This game will feature a tactic based gameplay to take down the families.. and the developers have made efforts to take the free roming aspect of the game to much higher levels than the original game. And will feature a new control scheme called 'DON CONTROL'. The developers have taken the game to the online too... which can be played through xbox live and PSN.

SCREEN SHOTS:

seems like action elements would be awsome...
*i43.tinypic.com/ehi2p3.jpg

impressive map
*i39.tinypic.com/wsmp9z.jpg

looks like the new mercenary is not kind hearted...
*i39.tinypic.com/24zzl94.jpg

NOTE: I've gatherd infromation from gamespot.com

Last edited:
OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
nice info..... thanks for sharing, btw try to scale down the snap shots to 640x480 before embedding them.....................just a suggestion...

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ my bad, bro. I haven't properly observed the title. excuse me. i am removing unrelated posts.

and about the scaling of pictures. This is the first time in my life i went to a site named tinypic.com, and any image hosting site if that comes to matter.And i even don't know untill sam said that we can scale the pictures. I am not a tech savvy like you guys. So, please bear his half-baked cake. While i fully bake in comming days.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
The Last Remnant

Publisher: Square Enix

Developer:Square Enix

Genre:Role-Playing

Release Date: Mar 24, 2009

ESRB: MATURE

Official web site at: *na.square-enix.com/remnant

ANALYSIS:

The Last Remnant is a upcoming pc RPG game. It has already made it's way to the XBOX360. And it has some unique features than a typical RPG.

SCREEN SHOTS:

*i44.tinypic.com/300s86r.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/2dqo9i0.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/2nltxxf.jpg
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
SIMS 3

Platform: PC

Developer: EA Redwood Shores

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Genere: Life Simulation

ESRB: Teen

Official Website : *thesims3.ea.com

Release Date: June,2009

Analysis:

Sims is a virtual life simulation game which has been in the industry for 9 years. The developers has been changed this time. It will be Maxis for all the sims games but Electronic Arts has gave it to EA Redwoob Shores. The new game features many improved features like brilliant AI, Color mathcing to name a few.

SCREEN SHOTS:

*i41.tinypic.com/qpktcp.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/11vk1tz.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/2my146g.jpg

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
MAXPAYNE 3

Title: MaxPayne 3

Developer: Rockstar Vancouver

Publisher: Rockstar Games

Genere: Third Person Shooter, Action Adventure

Other Platforms: PS3, XBOX360

Release Date: Q4,2009

Analysis:

It is the Third Installment of a game, Max Payne. Making it's way into the seventh generation.

SCREEN SHOTS:

BOX ART..
*i41.tinypic.com/nd0504.jpg

MAX PANE....->
*i41.tinypic.com/30shouf.jpg

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Max Payne 3 will also have a PC version not only Xbox 360 and PS3.

*www.tomshardware.com/news/max-payne-rockstar-alan-wake,7346.html

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
good going krisna, Max Payne 3 deserves a worth mention and was new to me............... even I missed.... one of the games to look forward to ,.........

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
thanks sam... for buffing me.

BIOSHOCK 2

Title: BioShock 2

Developer: 2K MARTIN

Publisher: 2K Games

Genere: Science Fiction First Person Shooter

Other Platforms: PS3, XBOX360

Release Date: Q3,2009

ANALYSIS:

This is the sequel for the 2007's award winning game BioShock. And it's going to multi platform.

SCREEN SHOTS:

*i43.tinypic.com/29qci13.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/2mceooj.jpg
Posted again:
Crysis: Maximum Edition

Title: Crysis: Maximum Edition

Developer: Electronic Arts

Publisher: Electronic Arts

Genere: First Person Shooter

Release Date: May 5, 2009

ESRB Rating: Mature

ANALYSIS:

Crysis: Maximum Edition consists of both Crysis, Crysis: WarHead, Crysis Wars in one package. Nothing else new...

it's new features are

• Confront an ancient alien terror to save mankind from extinction
  • Adapt your approach- change combat tactics by customizing your Nanosuit in real time
  • Fight as the volatile Sergeant Sykes on a secret mission to stop the enemy from obtaining a weapon that threatens humanity
  • Discover what happened on the other side of the island in a campaign that takes place at the same time as the events of Crysis
  • Never play the same way twice- experiment with going stealth or with guns blazing in over-the-top action
  • Engage in many explosive multiplayer game modes on 21 total maps
  • Up to 32 players can battle it out on foot or by vehicle in Team Instant Action, Power Struggle, and other online game modes
Source

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
TITLE: Guitar Hero 3: World Tour

Developer: NeverSoft

Publisher: Activison Blizzard, Aspyr

Genere: Rhythm/Music

Release Date: june,2009

ANALYSIS:

IN GDC,2009(Game Developers Conference),Aspyr official told that they will be releasing Guitar Hero 3: World tour on PC. It will have same minimum system requirements as Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock which was released in 2007.

Screen Shot:

*i43.tinypic.com/zu2mgy.jpg

Source

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Title: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Developer: EA Games

Publisher: EA Bright Light

Genere: Fantasy Action Adventure

Other Platforms: PS2,PS3,PSP,X360,DS,WII,MAC

Release Date: June29, 2009

DISCRIPTION:

This is the 7th harryPotter game based on the movie of the same name..

SCREEN SHOTS:

*i40.tinypic.com/2n9c7c1.jpg

*i43.tinypic.com/4uw08g.jpg

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Title: Modern Warefare 2

Genere: First Person Shooter

Developer: Infinity Ward

Publisher: Activision

Release date: November,2009

Analysis:

Modern Warfare 2 is a sequel to the 2007 game of the year Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare. This sequel has been announced in the Game Developers Conference,2009

Teaser Trailer: *www.gametrailers.com/player/47179.html

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Title: Terminator Salvation

Developer: GRIN

Publisher: Warner Bros.

Genere: Action

Other Platforms: XBOX360, PS3

Release Date: Q2,2009

Analysis:

It's not a Anticipated game.. But what makes it to specially note is that, it is based on a highly anticipated movie, Terminator The Salvation

ScreenShots:

*i39.tinypic.com/2dbjoth.jpg

*i41.tinypic.com/2evgopw.jpg

ajaybc

Youngling
See this new Bioshock 2 gameplay video.I cant wait to play it now.

*pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14240350/bioshock-2/videos/bioshock2_trl_walk051209c.html

OP
sam9s

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
I know this has been brought in to notice on gamerz but still its definately worth to mention in upcoming games 2009 thread....

20. Call Of Duty 6 : Mordern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 2 is one of the biggest games at E3 09

Release Date : Nov 2009

Genre : FPS

Platform : PC/PS3/Xbox360

Extract from GameTrailer

Microsoft Press Conference showcased, for the first time, a live gameplay demo for the hotly anticipated Modern Warfare 2. We got a great look at the impressive ice-climbing animations, the speedy snowmobile escape, and everything in between.

Discription ::

Details on Infinity Ward's anticipated upcoming shooter Modern Warfare 2 were made available in the most recent issue of Game Informer. The article tells how the game's campaign mode will feature Captain 'Soap' MacTavish, who returns from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, as a non-playable character, and will continue on with the tale of the previous game.

The game's campaign stages, according to the article, will be more open and varied, though the overall length of the campaign will be roughly similar to the six to 10 hour duration of Modern Warfare. Gameplay mechanics will include climbing the icy slopes of a mountain with ice picks and riding on snowmobiles. There'll also be some sort of shift in the way enemies attack. No longer will seemingly endless waves spawn in until you step across an invisible line. Settings will range from a snowy mountaintop in Russia to Rio de Janiero, Brazil, which will be a more sprawling level than any present in Modern Warfare.

A new mode in the game, called Special Forces, will consist of a number of isolated stages not tied to the narrative. There was no indication of precisely how many of these Special Forces stages would make it in, but according to Game Informer it'll be a "major part" of the game. More interestingly, while the story campaign will be single-player only, the Special Forces maps will allow two players to run through co-operatively.

Images

*i40.tinypic.com/r8tlbk.jpg

*i39.tinypic.com/2wd3sqw.jpg

*i42.tinypic.com/2wrm63m.jpg

Teaser Videos

Must Must See Gameplay video

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom