wat DVD media U use & wat price u buy the Media @
Wat DVD writer u use

Myself :

Sony DVD+R media,Buy @ 24 bucks without case

DVD writer : LG Super Multi CD/DVD Re-Writer

Cheers

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Writex 16x Media (14 bucks a piece without case, obviously!)

@ BenQ DW 1650 (BCIC)

TechGuru#1

In the zone
I am getting a Moserbaer Pro DVD-R 4.7GB(single layer)16x at Distributor price of Rs 19 (without case) & Rs 13 for Writex 4.7GB 16x(without case)

I am also getting Moserbaer DVD-RW 10x for a DP of Rs 58.

Now,Are these prices OK/Good?

go_gamez

In the zone
TechGuru#1 said:
I am getting a Moserbaer Pro DVD-R 4.7GB(single layer)16x at Distributor price of Rs 19 (without case) & Rs 13 for Writex 4.7GB 16x(without case)

I am also getting Moserbaer DVD-RW 10x for a DP of Rs 58.

Now,Are these prices OK/Good?

OWESOME !!PRICES...
I GET THE MOSERBAER PR0 (16X SL) FOR RS 22 PER DVD..(witht case)..
i use sony DW-Q120 A

TechGuru#1

In the zone
vinyas said:
this Writex media ,,, price is DAMN cheap ... is really good ?? how durable is it ?

According 2 info straight from the Horses Mouth,that is......MOSER BAER officials(behind scene disclosure).....WRITEX/NMORE R SUM of the GOOD MBI(Moser Baer India) products that r manufactured under the same roof in the same factory location in India!

Whereas the official Moser Baer Pro is their default Premium A+ category product
Writex/NMORE r the second rate B++ product!
Technically they r almost the same product,except sum differences in pushing that products in a different category slot!(Read "P").I hope u understand!!!

kalpik

^^ I dont think so.. Writex just uses the same die as MoserBaer. So will give almost same quality writes. Just that there are some differences in the "plastik". So for me, Writex is as good as MoserBaer.

TechGuru#1

In the zone
kalpik said:
^^ I dont think so.. Writex just uses the same die as MoserBaer. So will give almost same quality writes. Just that there are some differences in the "plastik". So for me, Writex is as good as MoserBaer.

I'm NOT just goofing off......I have a MBI official (Regional Marketing Manager) in My CLOSE contact....& i had a One 2 One talk with him..& hence i was quoting his feedback here!

Acording 2 him, all this Low-end/Priced stuff like Writex/NMore,Jupiter,etc r unclaimed MBI products manufactured solely 2 hold on the PIRACY market!(though Quality is NOT exactly the same as Original A1 MBI stuffs)!

Now,....I sense some MBI scam somewhere!!! *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon12.gif

clmlbx

Technomancer
Sony Dvd-r ( 16x ) And Moser Baer (16 X) @ Rs 25 AND 18 RESPECTIVELY ( WITHOUT CASE )

DVD-WRITER :- LG SUPER MULTI CD/DVD RE-WRITER

troubleshooter said:
What according to you people is a good DVD writer

1. Sony DRU820A
2. BENQ DW1655
3. BENQ DW1670

Please guys help me with this as I have to purchase a new DVD Writer as my previous one from Sony (DRU 810A) went kaput on me. The lens developed some problem which couldnt be repaired. I had brought the drive in October 2005 from Lamington road. The sony guys say the drive is not covered under warranty as sony doesnt manufacture DVD Writers.

kalpik

troubleshooter said:
Please guys help me with this as I have to purchase a new DVD Writer as my previous one from Sony (DRU 810A) went kaput on me. The lens developed some problem which couldnt be repaired. I had brought the drive in October 2005 from Lamington road. The sony guys say the drive is not covered under warranty as sony doesnt manufacture DVD Writers.
Go for the BenQ 1650 (no lightscribe) or 1655 (lightscribe).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom