wat can we expect frm vodafone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
we already know that vodafone has bagged 67% stake in hutch..

calling rates r not gona drop i believe...
can we expect mobile broadband frm vodafone ??? jus a dream ...

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Hutch is in the Hand of Chinese, each and every transaction made through Hutch get recorded by Chinese in Hong Kong. That's why our Defense personnel who have Hutch Connection was moved to BPL as strictly ordered from TOP defence Ministry.

Our FM P.Chidambarm was (may be still) lawyer for Hutch, Some people raise voice against this deal 3-4 yrs back.

At that time Hutch (chine's) employ Mr.P.Chidambarm as Lawyer for the fees of Rs.1 crore. For complete story/article you need to search 3-4 yrs back News Paper and Magazines.

Now if Vodafone bag it, I can little assure my self that English Man not as brute and cunning as chine's now a days.

shashank_re

In the zone
I will be extremely happy if they reduce the GPRS tarrifs.They are insanely high:
Activation:Rs.49
Monthly Rental:Rs.49
Usage Charges:Rs.10p/10Kb
On top of this download charges apllicable for wallpapers,etc.
And for all these you can access only WAP sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Better service can be the only short term effect of this acquisition but i think there might be a lot in store in future....

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Vodafone bought Hutch for 19.5 billion $. They aren't here to do charity. They are here to do business. So the only thing they can do

Change the name of Hutch to Vodafone.

Introduce new revised tarrif plans.

Accelarate launch of EDGE and 3G in the major cities.

Better reception quality and better coverage.

Maybe more practical GPRS scheme.

But rest assured that all the new benefits introduced by them will be enjoyed by Postpaid users first and then Prepaid users.

Last edited:

amol48

Searching...
_________
pathiks said:
mobile im already exists man...

It already exists ?? !!! Let me know which service provider u r using then !! Hope u r talking of INDIA only. It is going to be launched by Feb end or March..

I think they are going to use 'HUTCH' only for atleast few months. Also they have rights to use it for three years if they want. But of course 'VODAFONE' sounds much better than hutch :)

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
u can use im services wit ny operator providing gprs ...
use softies like mig33, agile, coogee, implus etc..

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
will i need gprs to load mig33 in my z550i? can i do it thru data cable after downloading it into my PC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom