Waste CD Disposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Very good question and i appreciate your efforts concerning to environment. Like all other plastics, CD/DVD's are made up of plastic materials and hence don't decompose in soil. As our friends suggested, give it for recycling or raddiwala. It will be treated accordingly. Reps to you for creating awareness. :)

sakumar79

Technomancer
Waste CDs double up as Coasters (that is their nickname, btw)... If you have too many of them, then you can dispose them... Or, if you have fancy art creativity in your blood, you can try doing many art/craft items... For example, see *familycrafts.about.com/cs/homecrafts/a/blcdcoaster.htm

Arun

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
U might have seen few BINS along roadside,they are labeled "RECYCLE WASTE" with 3 continuous arrows or like some one said Use Your Creativity!!!

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well in mumbai i seem to find em these days

btw the best way to dispose em is to throw em in some drawer thts wat iv done ....

Rakesh_Kumar_S

Right off the assembly line
An efficient way to Dispose Your CD,DVD or any Electronic Waste you can log a request for free collection from an e-waste management agency. One such Org is DeWaste.com who collect you e-waste for free.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Is there any environmentally safe way to dispose off old damaged CDs and DVDs rather than just throwing them in the garbage?

use them 2 make decorative articles as shown in "MAD" :D
or use them in cycles....LOL

u can give them 2 stationary dealers...so they can hang them outside their
shops as u see oftenly...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom